Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

This forum

please posts your likes and dislikes on this forumwhat should change etcwe have to move away from phpBB as it's too vulnerable.

1) Emotions are sh*t2) quick reply3) multi quotes without having to go through everyone you wanna quote

Quick-reply DOES NOT work.I don't like the format in which a quote is displayed.Should really just stick toSo and So says:bla bla.

I think you should make the forum a fixed with as well instead of filling out the screen

the borderlines are not distiguigshing enough.RED and YELLOW lines or borders work great on black.. SOME OF U ARE CHATTING sh*t STILL..IF U DONT LIKE ANYTHING THEN FACK OFF TO RWD

* Quick Reply* The red background colour that appears when you quote* The emotions Everything else is good

This is swag, why keep changing it around, couldtn even look at tha forum with out logging in, and some threads have been f*cked up.
lurker

it could be an advantage to discourage lurkers however some people like to read a few topics before they sign up so i dnt think its a great idea

Avater size should be longer, width is fine.Quick reply is fixed and that was the main one really.

I wud likey a Dancehall n reggae room n i it was dead in der but not dat dead biggrin.gif N y is der only 1 sad emotion :D (i liked the 1 wid da tear drops iswel)Yh dats all but teh emotions fing is a minor...

You know when you move the cursor over a topic title instead of showing the date and time can't it show a preview (paragraph or 1st few lines) of what's within the topic?Think thas a good feature still...you can tell something is waste before entering.

I dont like the way this forum can never find my log in name whenever they change sumthing up.So i have to keep on registering.Ive registered 3 times already on vip. Lets not be like rwd now.

Guest asclepius

The method you have to implement to quote has to be my pet peeve.