MILLIONAIRE BOY RACERS

imhim

from the brief part i saw these cunts were driving like cunts on public roads and revving there engines down residential streets.. how is that ok? fuck off and die in a drifting accident in what everarab  hole you came from.

Get ur pees up

stop bitchin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dunno where i stand on this 

just because they are toffs or rich  - it dont mean they arent not entitled to sleep due to supercar engines roaring up thier streets

i dont think thier campaign will have much effect because these arab obv dont just come and race up and down - they must spend big and must bring a large amount of finance into the area 

/

anyway thes guys are livvving life tho

/

imagine living in mayfair tho :wub:

• Upvote 2

Theres always one.

/

Living in the heart of a city and complaining about noise, bunch of old racist bores who need to move out of the city to the countryside if they wanna live a quiet and safer life. I have no sympathy for these snobs. 

TBF, it would be annoying having a super car race down your round constantly till late, no matter where you live.

Theres always one.

/

Living in the heart of a city and complaining about noise, bunch of old racist bores who need to move out of the city to the countryside if they wanna live a quiet and safer life. I have no sympathy for these snobs. 

TBF, it would be annoying having a super car race down your round constantly till late, no matter where you live.

tbf the old posh ppl had a point when it came to the car noise init 

but they went off mark, when they got interviewed even more 

talking about, ppl taking over london with der shisha pipes :/ , these ppl are like 10 years to late. deal with it 

Theres always one.

/

talking about, ppl taking over london with der shisha pipes :/ , these ppl are like 10 years to late. deal with it 

thats how they get you

they start off with a slightly legit point

then once they have your attention go off into a random rant

i was just waiting for them to bring up darkies

Theres always one.

/

thats how they get you

they start off with a slightly legit point

then once they have your attention go off into a random rant

i was just waiting for them to bring up darkies

yeah them old daemons have this approach on lock down.

So predictable and all

Theres always one.

/

Yeah, they were racist, but I agree with having being annoyed with the noise of a super car driving up and down till late, but fuck everything else they said, just jealousy I guess.

/

Don't know how they can moan about the cars during the day though.

what is the arab noise gna b more pleasant cos its expensive cars?

I like how you worded that... I would prefer to hear a Lamborghini over a Y reg souped up corsa, yes.

/

Noise that interrupts your home life isn't ideal but if you choose to live in a city then you take that kind of thing as it comes, if you can't accept it live on your own land where you can control other people's actions. I can't stop my neighbour leaving his bike running at 2am, it's annoying but its not the end of the world.

• Downvote 5