MILLIONAIRE BOY RACERS

imhim

what is the arab noise gna b more pleasant cos its expensive cars?

I like how you worded that... I would prefer to hear a Lamborghini over a Y reg souped up corsa, yes.

/

Noise that interrupts your home life isn't ideal but if you choose to live in a city then you take that kind of thing as it comes, if you can't accept it live on your own land where you can control other people's actions. I can't stop my neighbour leaving his bike running at 2am, it's annoying but its not the end of the world.

You said anything.

First part, the noise is noise, a Lambo can be just as annoying as a Corsa with a Cherry Bomb crap. You are a snob tbh.

Second part, you just said anything. Anyone with any decency would know revving off your car in a residential area till early mornings is a pisstake.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea and it happens all over the country just generally in a different type of car.

If people wanna act like fools and show off that's not something you have rights over, it's a nuisance of course it is but like I said these people live in a city, you don't own the area you live in to be able to control who comes in and out and how they behave. Then of course the argument that the Arabs bring so much money just throws their issue back as being minor.

• Downvote 3

they are just ignorant arab bedoiun chavs

why do people worship these desert dwelling nearderthals and their slave cult of a religion

its embarrasing for all involved

without oil these lot would be worse than the sub saharan or east africans

their culture is shamefully virulent and backwards beyond belief and has ruined large portions of the world , my country included

I blame there parents tbh, isolating them throughout there adolescent years being raised by a nanny. Being showed no love or affection from there parents, and getting there happiness from material goods. Its a on going cycle with these rich arabs. Because of this they hold no value for money, the laws/culture/lifestyle in there country have nothing to do with religion, its to do with the ignorance of the khaleejis who have been raised with the misconception that money = happiness with a lack of understanding of true love that you generally get from your own family which is why a lot of the time, they are so arrogant, confused and selfish. 

• Upvote 5

strong post from hotsauce. 

It was a good watch still.

Hope that white youth that works in the kebab shop gets a lil break...

I hear what those locals are saying but that old white man had a complex and was very salty imho. 

That police officer only seemed to be the reasonable one

Can't lie them man were stunting hard regardless.

• Upvote 1

Cringed when they said ''people done like us because they are jealous'' or along them lines

No people don't like you because they are trying to sleep at 2am and you are speeding round

Tbh if they are speeding or driving without insurance then they should be punished accordingly 

If they are not breaking any rules, then leave them too it

Shouldn't be exempt from prosocution because they are driving super cars and are rich

Typical upper class toff argument though, always have to go off on a tangent about race and ethnicity like White young men dont speed around them out of london areas in their suited up Toyatos

Swings and roundabouts