Swarvo shuffling

kerser

Unless you've been into this sort of house for the last 15 years, you're gonna be looked at as a c*nt.

Because people are selfish and like being cool on their own. Music does historically tend to get ruined when it gets popular however as all the soul and beauty gets sucked out of it for financial gain.

But some brothers dancing to the tunes they like is no big deal really guys. Let the motherfuckers dance if they want to dance shit man

and most people prob seen you as one of the "caants"

How would they see me as one of the cunts?

It's all good the genre getting popular but I'm just against it becoming tacky and bastardised with monkeys spitting over tunes and making up dumb dances. I swear Harvey or someone made a song spitting over Au Seve, that's exactly what I'm against.

Why?

I don't shuffle.

I don't wear Ray Bans/Blazers/Shorts/Obey/Man bags

I don't go around shouting "FUCK ORFFFFF" when a sick tune gets dropped.

On a scale of 1 to caant i'm at the bottom.

Edit - Thought you was talking about me but these are the caants that i'm talking about.

• Upvote 1

Why?

I don't shuffle.

I don't wear Ray Bans/Blazers/Shorts/Obey/Man bags

I don't go around shouting "FUCK ORFFFFF" when a sick tune gets dropped.

On a scale of 1 to caant i'm at the bottom.

Edit - Thought you was talking about me but these are the caants that i'm talking about.

That's exactly where I stand aswell.

I don't shuffle either but where does someone dancing to music impact on your own raving experience?

This to be honest

Reason what I never liked about going certain garage dances you will see man lick shots and get stabbed in the club. These people are dancing at least.

Garage days it was stand in a corner with a screw face ting

not wanting negative vibes in the scene (beef etc) is understandable but guys are gettin mad at what clothes are being worn/whats said when a tune is dropped? mad at guys doin a certain type of dancing ye?

YE?

u lot are propa cunts...

I dunno who ur talking about fella but I ain't mad at no one. I dont care if a man is shuffling or not. I just don't want a genre that I enjoy turn into funky house part 2 and dead it.

Ffs need to leave deep/tech/soul house alone. The only genre of music I love these days. I can tell it's on the verge of being raided by di caaantz.

Already has been.

They seriously need to leave house alone.

cringing at this, only thing i dont like about this bandwagon is it makes a fad out of the scene, probably be seeing mcing over deep house soon

Fully taking the piss out of a genre that is actually so much deeper then that.

I can't even act like I am an OG fan I only really got involved a few years before it became popular BUT I had the courtesy to research the genre find its origins  where it came from and its purpose

I seen the come adn go of Grime, UK Funky and Road Rap

and now Tech/Deep house is going to be left like one of those genres. 

The worst thing about it is, the people who are leading the genre right now seem to be making tunes to appeal to these cunts, I can't fault them though money talks.

I am going Circo Loco 26th and I am currently dreading it, I have a fear it going to be like walking into a UK Funky rave, with people throwing ridiculous hopskotch on MDMA "shapes" hyping about how sick there shapes look in there new blazers and Obey cap

/

Not bothered that much though 

evidently :/

not wanting negative vibes in the scene (beef etc) is understandable but guys are gettin mad at what clothes are being worn/whats said when a tune is dropped? mad at guys doin a certain type of dancing ye?

YE?

u lot are propa cunts...

so joke ting

init how u wtching guys so hard, that u cant even rave properly

most of this music is shit anyway

don't chat shit please.

the long and short of this is that a big majority (like myself and others that know good house music) go to these events cause we LOVE HOUSE.

It's a movement thing (no pretentiousness) and often we are going to see a dj play. I'm all for new people to jump on the wagon congrates you learnt about

good music but don't try so hard. House isn't about wearing cool clothes and doing stupid dances its about vibing to some good fucking house music

and the mofos that are rolling through with all their baitness don't understand this. 

Rant over.

• Upvote 2

most of this music is shit anyway

don't chat shit please.

the long and short of this is that a big majority (like myself and others that know good house music) go to these events cause we LOVE HOUSE.

It's a movement thing (no pretentiousness) and often we are going to see a dj play. I'm all for new people to jump on the wagon congrates you learnt about

good music but don't try so hard. House isn't about wearing cool clothes and doing stupid dances its about vibing to some good fucking house music

and the mofos that are rolling through with all their baitness don't understand this. 

Rant over.