Cheating on partners

kerser

LMFAO

its just a question bro

like, i know how i felt when i was cheated on, so im just wondering if it wouldnt mean shit for you man, cause sex means nothing

Sex means nothing to a guy.

The same is not true for a decent woman so why are you attributing male ideals to a female?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMFAO

its just a question bro

like, i know how i felt when i was cheated on, so im just wondering if it wouldnt mean shit for you man, cause sex means nothing

Sex means nothing to a guy.

The same is not true for a decent woman so why are you attributing male ideals to a female?

fam

• Downvote 1

not really, there are loads of guys who see sex as a big thing

same way theres girls who see sex as nothing

so my question still stands

I have maybe met one guy in my life with your attitude to sex.

I mean a guy who sees sex in the same way a female does.

Regarding girls, nah, like I said even the damaged ones you will find in her makeup an issue which causes her to act the way she does, sex always means something to a female.

• Downvote 1

There are a lot of guys lying out there still.

Another thing is the guy I was talking about with a female attitude to sex, he didn't really get no p*ssy anyway so maybe that was the reason for his stance.

Any nigga that can get p*ssy can't even trust themselves.

• Downvote 1

Cheated before, one night stand & happened the one time.

I don't see it happening again in another relationship. I don't say it to justify it but looking back, I didn't love my ex-girlfriend. I don't think I'd cheat on a woman I was in love with but who knows.

My stance on it in general is, it's wrong. We know it's wrong otherwise we'd be flagrant with it & not try to hide shit if it weren't. It's a respect thing too like someone said earlier. I struggle to understand how you can respect her as your woman & cheat regularly at the same time.

It's crazy to justify it for you, but let your daughter or be mother be cheated on, I'd like to see the reaction.

cheated felt deep not gonna lie regret but sounds dumb when I cheated and actually entertained other females i realised her worth and everything tbh. a few dons in a very bad situation told me I got a gem I had blurry vision. but same way she knows young spray ill make that journey.

I was talking to my nan a little while back and it got deep, she told me how when she arrived home with her first child (uncle) she found a woman in her house, my grandad came with the excuses and she told me as much as it hurt it was the norm back then / within her culture. They went on to have 6 more kids and a decent relationship but to this day 20 years after he died it still burns her to know he pulled the ultimate betrayal. Moral of the story being that even when your wife 'forgives' you she will probably never see you in the same way and you will have somewhat ruined your relationship or the potential of growth.

Your nan's a G.

You don't throw away what you have for some tits and ass, shit happens.

Can you not read on a surface level and between the lines?

:/

Thats not why she didnt throw it away..

You didn't fully quote me so I'll take it you didn't read the rest.

So I'll say it again.

You don't throw away your future life with your husband disrupting your kids future in the process because of some side breast which means nothing in the larger context of life.

If Victoria let David go their children's life would not be what it is now and David Beckham is a damn good father.

And Kaygee the ultimate betrayal is a partner having a romantic relationship with another person.

• Downvote 1

I have to pretty much agree with Toney here on this one

sex and relationship are 2 different things

just as is a male cheating and a female cheating is

simply because the woman has the power of the p*ssy

its long to explain but people need to come out of that Disney imaginary land if they think that you stay faithful and live happily ever after

A good woman and a good fuck are worlds apart... and a man needs both.

/

from a females perspective.....they are ruthless when it comes to cheating, michu style composure and execution.........happens 2 ways, first she has some desire that needs filling and the male in the relationship has given her an opportunity and a motive, this will usually occur as a one night stand in which no one will ever speak of or secondly she is weighing up her option to leave and is testing the waters elsewhere, this usually ends up with the break up or "break" of initial relationship or the girl being burned by some smooth talker who used her as a one time bang...this will also never be spoken of ever.    (this doesnt include out and out through the middle hoes)

also if any of you man ever cheat and are stupid enough to get caught(most likely shitting where you eat) or are even stupider to confess (deserve jail time) lol at the way your mrs will make your life hell and keep her mouth shut about the time she done it or is about too now you have given her the motive.

personally when im OT and have a hotel ill try concentrate on the female in the relationship as getting her to the hotel, banging and then never seeing her again is a lot easier then the single friend who might get aspirations of a relationship and long tings out or even harass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not even the woman, its the mentality of the guy.... You just wouldn't give the mother of your children/potential mother, the woman you intend on introducing to fam and friends as the one the same filthy fuck you'd give a link.

Lol even if someone else has/is.

• Downvote 1

Ice you just gave examples of the extent to which women have unattached sex while they're in a relationship, contradicting Toneys stance that's its necessary for men but not for women, yet you cosigned him in the same instance. :/

/

What you guys are attempting to describe is the difference between fucking and making love. You haven't JUSTIFIED seeking out or failing to resist a fuck outside the boundarys of trust in a relationship. Having feelings for a woman doesn't automatically make your sex life decline. You may just think the grass is greener. You may even have the capability to roll in that grass while maintaining an emotional attachment to your lady. To justify that with a 'because I can' attitude is weak. To assume a relationship is nothing more than a mere emotional attachment only shows that we define relationships differently. Hence why I made the Happily ever after thread.

• Upvote 2

didnt fully read his posts thought i just got the gist of his initial ones  :bounce: