Happily ever after

Fresh

Lol

If mu daughter brought home a negrito id fcuking END her

I dont want some fcuking big d*cked cocky jermaine noncing my daughter

You reap what you sew black people

Unwna go round noncinh slags and white boshes and fathering illeegitinate children

And then uncomplain ur judged and ur upset arabs asians and middle class whites wudnt want u dating their daughter

I call this the oblivious e black victim mentality

Same reason most of the rioters were black and itbwas denied

Its a pathological inability to take collective responsibility

You cant trust a black man with your daughter... The lack of education, the loudness, the drugs and chaotic extended family

How is that able to be reconciled with arab and asian traditions of family and responsibilty

You lot shud respect the realness of this post coz you need to learn these jewells i post on ere

lmfao

btw if you dont want your daughter to get with a blacke

you would need move out of london

Lol

If mu daughter brought home a negrito id fcuking END her

I dont want some fcuking big d*cked cocky jermaine noncing my daughter

You reap what you sew black people

Unwna go round noncinh slags and white boshes and fathering illeegitinate children

And then uncomplain ur judged and ur upset arabs asians and middle class whites wudnt want u dating their daughter

I call this the oblivious e black victim mentality

Same reason most of the rioters were black and itbwas denied

Its a pathological inability to take collective responsibility

You cant trust a black man with your daughter... The lack of education, the loudness, the drugs and chaotic extended family

How is that able to be reconciled with arab and asian traditions of family and responsibilty

You lot shud respect the realness of this post coz you need to learn these jewells i post on ere

Banter is cool & that but you man let this guy chat shit on these levels? Are you fucking serious?

Look past the cheekiness and there is some truth to what the don is saying, the PR for black people is not great.

But this is why black guys need to not be wifing anything if it ain't got black in it.

It is not that fellas, help your own community grow and help your own women prosper.

In an ideal world you could walk hand in hand skipping down the lane with anyone you want but until that day comes fuck all of that shit.

You are living on another world if you don't see how racist this world still is, don't let anybody knock your confidence like that like to say you ain't good enough, you are a black king.

LOL

ite

PR aint good, we all know that

but i dont see the correlation between that and wifing only black chicks?

explain that one please, it may be the like 3 hours of sleep i got, but im lost here

That is part of the reason we have such bad PR.

We look like a disjointed joke of a community when our successful men instantly want to pick up a white woman on their arm.

Money that could be going back into the community is being frittered away by gold diggers until it is gone and so are they.

Meanwhile Jews stay building Synagogues and Asians stay building temples and schools for their community.

Not to mention the impact it must be having on the black womans psyche.

Add to that the average Joe black guy that impregnates your average Becky whale making mixed race kids that see it as an offence to be called black smh (9/10 of the time) and you can see how bad this is starting to look from others looking in.

I saw a historical film recently, it was an ancient war and the victorious tribe leader told the men not to breed with these women as they are a weak people.

The onus here is on continuity and building rather than destroying, there are too many black people that don't give a shit about their legacy and what is left behind.

To other ethnic groups who are all about building and community we must look like an absolute joke.

mate. There is no need to talk about black people like that. Every race has its fair share of scum. We, black folks have over many years been the target by the media. And majority of the time Arab women and women of other cultures are attracted to us because we do not come with harsh ideologies and strictness. I am not saying all but Arab men tend to be very constricting and strict hence Arab women opting for men outside their culture. We give freedom and a notion of independence. I'm not saying it is right but I'm sorry, if you do not want your daughters going for anything but Arab, do not raise them in the he western world where freedoms and choices are in abundance. These girls are submissive and adhering when they are in the confines of their homes but totally different when away from home. Its a tough life for them but then men like me suffer because of this. Openly saying you would go nuts if your daughter brings back a black man is just down right wrong especially as you reside in one of the most culturally, racially diverse cities in the world. It should be about the individual not about their skin colour. I've heard of Arab fathers opting for their daughter to marry a less educated and successful man due to him being Arab over a well of educated non Arab man. It astounds me.

• Upvote 1

I did but after seven years of bliss and it all crumbled because of religion, culture and family differences.... Automatic NO from now. I was even in the process of converting to Islam for the sake of love but to my realisation, no matter how devout and committed you are, Arab parents will never accept a black man marrying their daughter. We had support from her friends, sister and sisters husband but four days before my 25th birthday she couldn't take the insults and threats from her family so she opted out of the relationship. At one point she considered running away with me to start up our life but in reality that wasn't going to happen. 6 months have passed and she still calls to say how miserable and lonely she is and how she still loves me but feels she is falling out of love due to the continuous insults even though we are not together. She is being brainwashed to the point that she is becoming quite resentful. So yes gentlemen, I was a believer but now I'm 25 heading for 26, I envisage myself being alone and not getting married. My parents were together nearly 30 years but recently divorced, makes me think every relationship has an expiry date. So, for those that were curious about my bitterness before, this is my story. This should by no means dishearten anybody from believing that it can happen. The love was intense that I can't see my heart opening up to another ever again, as they say, if you still think about someone months and years on, you are forever chained to that person and any other would be a lie. Cheers gents. Back to my pint

Firstly, just wanna give you props for disclosing all of that. Must've been a madness to go through & I know you haven't even given the full details.

Question though, surely there wasn't an actually issue with your relationship or even the concept of a long-term relationship. From what you're saying, the core of problem was with her family being unsupportive. Struggling to understand how THEIR prejudice could put you off your own views on long-term relationships.

I am trying not to have negative views on long term relationships but after 7 years of full blown dedication and maximum effort one can be disheartened. It was like a marriage, we went through what an average married couple go through. From having QN abortion we did not want to go through to having joint ventures to her being welcomed to my family as a queen. Some of my family even told her if its that bad we will be your new family and protect you. Its wild how things turn.

Its deeper than that but of course certain things I will not disclose. A month after the break up she resorted to partying and drinking in secret, sneaking bottles into the house, developing insomnia and being a bitch to me to try and recover. The other day via text she said she is finding it hard to be herself and how happiness is only with me but can not take the flack from her parents. Currently she is staying at her sisters and her sister is like you gave her everything and she can't cope without you I don't know what to do. My own mother is like arrange a meeting with her family to discuss because it could turn you into something horrible and her into some thing worse because she has far more restrictions and has been isolated. I hate this burden man, like when she takes shots at me I'm thinking what the hell have I done but I guess that's her way of trying to recover. She says she has no intention of marrying an Arab because she is not a believer and she does not like the restrictions. Its like because of my commitment I am now suffering for what her parents are doing. We have broken up before for a bit before for the same reason and got back together secretly but this time it feels so official that I worry about what may transpire in our lives as time passes. They day you don't choose who you fall for, so true that. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't lucky. I read shit sometimes and people from her background have died from such situations, I would not want that on me. Some of my family say take the anger and frustration from her but get her back and just vanish. I can't live knowing my woman is with me and has no family. Who can live with that. As for her seeing anybody else, well, she is human so maybe but hey. Such a complex situation its very hard to explain in order. Love hey, what a hard thing when differences of that scale are involved. Worse when certain things tie you together and communication is a must. So hard

what arab country was she from?

Well reading that has compounded what has been an abysmal sunday. 

/

What bugs me most is that we live once and we die, things like that girls family imposing restrictions on her happiness, yes they aided her arrival into the world, but ultimately she is the owner of her own life, to make someone else's time on this earth unhappy because of your own views is selfishness immeasurable. 

in our religion we strive for jannah, this life is nothing, u wouldnt understand unless ur a muslim

Arab chicks pour too much into relationships and at the same they're very family orientated. It's quite rare for an Arab chick to abandon her deen for another dude.

Does happen, but rarely.

They're dangerous.

yes, the girl may go clubbing, drink and fuck guys, but there will come a time in her life she realises shes getting older and should get back on her deen. How often do u see an older muslim women out with white or black guys? Theyll all at home in the kitchen back to their roots.

I aren't converting/joining any religion for no woman, it's non negotiable.

If I establish a relationship with god it's something I do of my own accord or not at all.

/

And on the subject of religion it makes me laugh how many Muslims try to pitch me from the angle of Islam being the black man's religion, yeah bro so much so that your melanin content is more likely to fuck up your relationship with an Asian women than your religious beliefs.

Ur mistaking culture for religion. This applies for every individual muslim country, parents from the gulf wouldnt like me marrying their daughter cos im north african regardless how good a muslim i am.

Im sure arabs wouldnt be happy with their daughter seeing a pakistani or afghan either tbh

Well they would rather an Asian than a black. Her sister is married to a Bengali guy. But their marriage has conditions. Her dad made him sign something to say that he is never to take her and to bangladesh...... Their marriage to be honest has so many restrictions its almost pointless.

If I establish a relationship with god it's something I do of my own accord or not at all.

/

And on the subject of religion it makes me laugh how many Muslims try to pitch me from the angle of Islam being the black man's religion, yeah bro so much so that your melanin content is more likely to fuck up your relationship with an Asian women than your religious beliefs.

Ur mistaking culture for religion. This applies for every individual muslim country, parents from the gulf wouldnt like me marrying their daughter cos im north african regardless how good a muslim i am.

I'm not mistaking culture for religion at all, my point is that as a Muslim your supposed to have a bond with other Muslim that takes precedence over everything but in actuality a lot of people still have a caste system ingrained into their psyche.

On 14/01/2013 at 3:30 PM, JOHN DOE said:
afgoons has been consistent with his racist troll/persona he has an artistic licence to be as racist as he likes

i find it funny tbh and quite a lot of what he says its true 

Co sign, as much as  takes the piss and pushes the boundaries his mentality isn't far removed from what I've learned a sizeable amount of Asians think about black people.

/

I'm not mistaking culture for religion at all, my point is that as a Muslim your supposed to have a bond with other Muslim that takes precedence over everything but in actuality a lot of people still have a caste system ingrained into their psyche.

Yea exactly, the religion tells us to accept a muslim of any race, our culture tells us only marry into our own.