Happily ever after

Fresh

Black culture is a bit of an oxymron, it's like when people try to talk about Western Culture, when the term itself comprises so many different values and belief systems, often ones that are directly opposing, trying to group them together under one blanket does not make sense

The same with 'black culture' that's being thrown about....I have grown up with both English & Jamaican culture....some of my best friends have been African Nigerians.....our families and customs are not one single thing alike. At all.

Unless by black culture you mean this bastardised mish-mash media influenced americanised thing that everybody seems to care so much about nowadays.

As far as other cultures it's really worth while trying to experience them in your life, due to my girl I have experienced a lot of the Asian culture over the past couple of years, and I honesty find it fascinating, the language, the food, the customs, the films and the songs......shit, Bollywood is actually crazy. It's like a whole other world.

Not all of it's for me, but I feel wiser for having experienced it and I've learned more about myself and about others, there are a lot of fascinating people, places and things going on in the world and you should definitely try to make room at one point in your life to experience some of them

A lot of the white student types have it right, they just go travelling for a year...places like thailand, india, africa, australia....they experience some of the world, it's no bad thing at all

I don\t really remember what point I started out with, so here's a pic of a serious fucking otter

otter.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

BOOY.

Is that what helps you sleep at night?

no, what i am saying is actually the truth. He has moved counties due to splitting with his ex and now works in her workplace.

and thats not what helps me sleep at night, i havent slept much at all since we broke up  a few weeks ago, takes a little while to come to terms with it. Shes fine too, and rich (family)

Black culture is a bit of an oxymron, it's like when people try to talk about Western Culture, when the term itself comprises so many different values and belief systems, often ones that are directly opposing, trying to group them together under one blanket does not make sense

The same with 'black culture' that's being thrown about....I have grown up with both English & Jamaican culture....some of my best friends have been African Nigerians.....our families and customs are not one single thing alike. At all.

Unless by black culture you mean this bastardised mish-mash media influenced americanised thing that everybody seems to care so much about nowadays.

As far as other cultures it's really worth while trying to experience them in your life, due to my girl I have experienced a lot of the Asian culture over the past couple of years, and I honesty find it fascinating, the language, the food, the customs, the films and the songs......shit, Bollywood is actually crazy. It's like a whole other world.

Not all of it's for me, but I feel wiser for having experienced it and I've learned more about myself and about others, there are a lot of fascinating people, places and things going on in the world and you should definitely try to make room at one point in your life to experience some of them

A lot of the white student types have it right, they just go travelling for a year...places like thailand, india, africa, australia....they experience some of the world, it's no bad thing at all

I don\t really remember what point I started out with, so here's a pic of a serious fucking otter

otter.jpg

cool story bro. tell it again