Racist Woman On London Train

Yak_Louis

lol look at these captain save a hoe white knights

if  a woman steps iup like  a man 

she must get dealt with like a man

obviously no one would hit a lady in a normal situation but given the provocation and physical assault... i deem it justified

c/s

1. accuses you of stepping on her shoes

2. accuses you of stealing

3. then calls you lower, talks down to then

up to this point you try talk and be reasonabl

4. but then she hits you with a bottle

:/

You just going to sit there and take that because shes of a different genetic make up?

• Upvote 4

i don't think this guy gives a shit about the moral high ground. He just wanted to teach her a lesson after she stepped up like a man when trying to hit him with a bottle

lol at using words as if that was gonna stop her running her mouth.

she was playing on the fact that it is a crowded train plus being a woman that it would give her some sort of protection from not being smacked in the face when chatting shit. The guy called her bluff.

• Upvote 1

Guest Incumbent

lol look at these captain save a hoe white knights

if  a woman steps iup like  a man 

she must get dealt with like a man

obviously no one would hit a lady in a normal situation but given the provocation and physical assault... i deem it justified

c/s

1. accuses you of stepping on her shoes

2. accuses you of stealing

3. then calls you lower, talks down to then

up to this point you try talk and be reasonabl

4. but then she hits you with a bottle

:/

You just going to sit there and take that because shes of a different genetic make up?

exactly!!!!

these bitches want equal rights

in the above instance I shall happily oblige

i don't think this guy gives a shit about the moral high ground. He just wanted to teach her a lesson after she stepped up like a man when trying to hit him with a bottle

lol at using words as if that was gonna stop her running her mouth.

she was playing on the fact that it is a crowded train plus being a woman that it would give her some sort of protection from not being smacked in the face when chatting shit. The guy called her bluff.

I have no doubt he doesn't give a shit. I was reading his Twitter earlier and man is loving the attention/infamy it's brought him. Even promoting the rap tune he put out this week.  :lol:

Guest Incumbent

!!!!!

many women do this a lot & it works unless they come up against a real guy

Sad ting is his a yute man, the clip dont show the bottle but it sure does show him attacking her in more than self defense...

Him beating her, was him showing weakness.

I'd like to think that situation could have never happened to me, infact I know, cos my talk too wicked. From he started the back and forth he should have put her in her place. But he let her under his skin.

guys beating up some random loud mouth chick with loud convos on di train

would move seats if in real life (northern line) thats a straight inconvenience 

few stern words with said lady never on that loud convo shit use the raised voice sparingly it has more effect

random stories  

I'd like to think that situation could have never happened to me, infact I know, cos my talk too wicked. From he started the back and forth he should have put her in her place. But he let her under his skin.

NBut what if you done that and she still dashed a bottle at your head.