Racist Woman On London Train

Yak_Louis

Smh, no.

Its amazing that the same man on here that cry like girls about positive black images in the media from our succesful black men and who they marry, are co-signing this.

Yeah he banged her up, and I laughed at first, but then I thought but wait who's gonna get shift? Over some foolishness. Shit was childish. Who looks worse...

Bruv he is a child.

He clearly seen tram gate and all of the shit going Viral on the net and thought that was his chance to shine and he ain't going out like the guy with twist's who got clowned in the tram video for doing nothing.

Young mentality, which is backed up by the fact he identified himself on twitter.

Do you think his mum is gonna tonight say, "yes, well done son"

• Upvote 1

like tf said if a white wants to be racist theyll call u a smelly black c*nt not a smelly nigerian 

the only people that mostly know the myth(truth) that nigerian schtank are blacks in particular Ghanaians 

:rofl:

This women was a foreign white, I think you are assigning stereotypical Essex white behaviour to the wrong whites.

Smh, no.

Its amazing that the same man on here that cry like girls about positive black images in the media from our succesful black men and who they marry, are co-signing this.

Yeah he banged her up, and I laughed at first, but then I thought but wait who's gonna get shift? Over some foolishness. Shit was childish. Who looks worse...

Bruv he is a child.

He clearly seen tram gate and all of the shit going Viral on the net and thought that was his chance to shine and he ain't going out like the guy with twist's who got clowned in the tram video for doing nothing.

Young mentality, which is backed up by the fact he identified himself on twitter.

Do you think his mum is gonna tonight say, "yes, well done son"

Seeing some parents these days, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Upvote 1

Smh, no.

Its amazing that the same man on here that cry like girls about positive black images in he media from our succesful black men and who they marry, are co-signing this.

Yeah he banged her up, but who's gonna get shift, over some foolishness.

Yes. 

Moreover, the real racists out there are going to be saying "yes you see how those blackies are". He's helped to confirm that racist stereotype of the aggressive, hyper-violent black man. If he felt she was being racist, educate her or film her and report her to the police, why he felt the need to resort to violence over some childish insults, I'll never know.

LOL @ What racist thinks.

Before he attacked her she already made her derogatory comments. 

She had her mind made up and that pretty much sums up how a racist reason.

And stop with the educate nonsense or all this talk of I will have spoken to her on a level . LOL @ trying to ever win an argument or debate sense with a woman when shes angry.

not a fan of woman getting beaten but I can assure you that she won't be doing this anymore. 

He is not getting shifted. He probably will get a caution at worst. 

So congratulations are in order for this fella from violently preventing this woman from ever calling a black person a 'smelly nigeria' ever again?

• Downvote 1

Whatever Stacks.

Lol, okay. You talk that pro-black shit but don't care about your brothers, what part of the game is that? Cos shit like this just makes him become another statistic, and feed your beloved demons.

So you would rather him take shit and and do nothing

Why should he be the one to hold his tounge when he is the victim ?

Yeah cos he was holding his tongue...

He made himself avictim, debating this nonsense with her.

Dunno about you but if someone tried tell me I stepped on her foot, and I didnt, and then she tries raise up her voice, I'm telling her i didnt step on her foot and she can go suck her mum to get her apology, the end.

Man entertained her, let her troll him and allsorts, before the punch frst watch I'm itting there like why are you still talking to this idiot ffs.

• Upvote 1

Smh, no.

Its amazing that the same man on here that cry like girls about positive black images in he media from our succesful black men and who they marry, are co-signing this.

Yes. 

Moreover, the real racists out there are going to be saying "yes you see how those blackies are". He's helped to confirm that racist stereotype of the aggressive, hyper-violent black man. If he felt she was being racist, educate her or film her and report her to the police, why he felt the need to resort to violence over some childish insults, I'll never know.

And stop with the educate nonsense or all this talk of I will have spoken to her on a level . LOL @ trying to ever win an argument or debate sense with a woman when shes angry.

not a fan of woman getting beaten but I can assure you that she won't be doing this anymore. 

Swear your from Dagenham, lol you know them man will call you a black c*nt, about smelly Nigerian...

• Downvote 2

Smh, no.

Yes. 

Swear your from Dagenham, lol you know them man will call you a black c*nt, about smelly Nigerian...

lived in dags 11 years plus. Never been called a smelly nigerian...

Never been called smelly  'anything'

Never been called a black c*nt either. 

As I said previously 'Racists know how to choose there victims'

I have heard stories of people been called various racial slurs but none towards me in this district

Smelly african usually comes from Jamos as someone stated

'oh africans smell' heard that on here a few times

She didn't just call him a smelly Nigerian now did she. She also called him a their and a bastard and try dash a bottle at him. U may be the mug shook to go pen but boy not everyone lets them things ride. Are u not seeing it. Two thousand thirteen, there no ema, no uni, no jobs, mandem are Not. Having. It.

• Downvote 3

People why r u arging over something that has no effect on your life what so ever

shut the fuck up man, you've polluted this thread enough.

\

cant imagine anyone calling me a smelly nigerian and i would think its anything other than racist, people defending this woman need to re-read their posts out loud

if it was a man and, he doesnt even have to be white, u lots tone will change

i dont see no gender specific laws

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Paki is it not short for Pakistani?

or should she have said smelly naija instead to give it more ooomph for u

move and gweh cuz u really are coming across as one of those guys that will sit there and let some any d*ckhead girl ask u if u know dwayne 'u know black dwayne..he's black, looks a bit like u actually' and still try lipse.

woah woah woah

you two aint pakistani dont you dare say/type that word

Paki is offensive, neg all you want, but you must know your chatting shit now.

• Downvote 1