Ways to monetize from a website

Guest chap44uns

Find a niche that people are searching for, something you yourself are interested in and create content daily.

Read up on website optimization, titles, H1 tags, naming pic files etc...

It takes hard work and perseverance though, atleast 3-6 months of going hard before you start to make any real P.

Images are a great way to get hits on your website that 90% of people don't optimize fully.

Most people will upload a pic about say football as footiepics.jpg or nani1.jpg when they should really name it nani-goal-against-wigan-for-manchester-united.jpg

And the image alt text should be just as descriptive, that way you give Google all the info it needs to rank your image well in their image section and get hits for people looking for that exact photo.

• Upvote 1

Images are a great way to get hits on your website that 90% of people don't optimize fully.

Most people will upload a pic about say football as footiepics.jpg or nani1.jpg when they should really name it nani-goal-against-wigan-for-manchester-united.jpg

And the image alt text should be just as descriptive, that way you give Google all the info it needs to rank your image well in their image section and get hits for people looking for that exact photo.

Trust. This really works.

Once we were working on the algerian hockey site and we put news up that we had joined tumblr, the image we used on the news story was something like tumblr-logo.jpg, we'd get thousands and thousands of hits daily just from that image.

If your website generates lots of traffic and your serious speak to me I work for one of the top digital companies in the UK. We offer Tablet, in-app, mobile, display and video solutions. Primarily remnant inventory but if you go exclusive you get better rates.

CPMs for video start at like £5 but the bigger clients get upwards of £14. Display we go in at £0.40CPM

If your website generates lots of traffic and your serious speak to me I work for one of the top digital companies in the UK. We offer Tablet, in-app, mobile, display and video solutions. Primarily remnant inventory but if you go exclusive you get better rates.

CPMs for video start at like £5 but the bigger clients get upwards of £14. Display we go in at £0.40CPM

Im not familiar with all this stuff, so are u saying ur company offers a service similar to google adsense but with better returns?

Im not familiar with all this stuff, so are u saying ur company offers a service similar to google adsense but with better returns?

Indeed, but only for premium websites with a decent amount of traffic going through them. Depending on the category of site you have there is money to be made from Advertising.

I sign off invoices for beyond £110k monthly for some of the bigger sites, its crazy.

Holla man for some budget yet professional web development

HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Rails

Rates will be going up sharply after I finish off these first few clients

In regards to the thread

The most successful web businesses I come across in my line of work are those centered around building up a databases. 

The amounts certain companies pay, to access people's details is ridiculous.

Come up with some sort of product/service whereby people are giving your their details. You're good to go..

Guest chap44uns
The most successful web businesses I come across in my line of work are those centered around building up a databases. 

Come up with some sort of product/service whereby people are giving your their details. You're good to go..

how much?

cos from what ive heard it aint spectacular and this is from google

Holla man for some budget yet professional web development

HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Rails

Rates will be going up sharply after I finish off these first few clients

In regards to the thread

Ok so if I was to build a service where I'm gathering people's details, what about the technicality of passing those details on to those other companies (legal issues etc)..

Surely it's not as easy as that?