The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

Can anyone tell me where I can d/l or watch Naruto Shippuden? I've just finshed watching ep 19 so I need to watch ep 20 onwards.
www.dattebayo.com
Safe qkslol @ the Naruto hate, I don't see whats wrong with it!
the anime went threw 100 eps of quite posibly the worlds worst fillers evermanga is kool thoits not evrerybodys cup of tea tho

Can anyone tell me where I can d/l or watch Naruto Shippuden? I've just finshed watching ep 19 so I need to watch ep 20 onwards.
www.dattebayo.com
I think it's because they only want to discuss Comic's and not Manga/AnimeFull powered Franklin Richards > ____

www.dattebayo.com
the anime went threw 100 eps of quite posibly the worlds worst fillers evermanga is kool thoits not evrerybodys cup of tea tho
Best Mangas I've seen was Street Fighter, Ninja Scroll & Fist of the North Star. They used to show Mangas on Ch4 back in the day, this new Anime central on sky is ok but they should show more films aswell as series.Im watching Blood now, just finished Gungrave & Devil May Cry which was highly disappointing.Is Bleach worth getting into?

Guest Dr. Doom

X man >>> Franklin Richards.Omega iceman _> X man >> Franklin richards.Naruto is sh*t. I think wolverine would be a much better mutant without an adamantium skeleton. Although his face gets f*cked.

X man >>> Franklin Richards.Omega iceman _> X man >> Franklin richards.Naruto is sh*t. I think wolverine would be a much better mutant without an adamantium skeleton. Although his face gets f*cked.
franklin richards could just blink x man and ice man out of existencehigh level reality minuplating is the most powerfull power it beats ANYTHINGoh n dizzle avoid the bleach anime but check the manga

Guest Dr. Doom
Dr Doom is a Morlock
LOL.
Pyro > Squirrel Girl > Ice-ManJOKE!Where would Dr Doom (power wise) be in relation to mutants such as Storm/Sunspot?
Dr. Dooms power comes from magic, second only to Dr. strange, but Dr doom >> Any normal mutant (no omega or alpha level mutants).

Pyro > Squirrel Girl > Ice-ManJOKE!Where would Dr Doom (power wise) be in relation to mutants such as Storm/Sunspot?
doom aint phyicaly strong but he always pulls some tech out of his assif storm jumped him she would down him quicklyif doom was preped hed take out stormdooms pretty broken power wise as he constantly punches above his weight class but he pulls it off

Guest Dr. Doom
Storm, proffesor x, magneto, sunspot etc = normal level mutant.
biggrin.gif each of them would duppy certian omega levels
Nah they wouldnt. Iceman was just barely touching his omega level and he was able to survive as water vapour and freeze magnetos blood flow to his brain.

Nah they wouldnt. Iceman just barely touching his omega level and he was able to survive as water vapour and freeze magnetos blood flow to his brain.
prof x espically could just turn almost all omega level mutants to vegatables if he actually wanted tosaying that omega level dont show current power level it just means unlimited potential skill>>raw powerrember when rachel summers tried a ting to emma frost

Guest Dr. Doom
Nah they wouldnt. Iceman just barely touching his omega level and he was able to survive as water vapour and freeze magnetos blood flow to his brain.
prof x espically could just turn almost all omega level mutants to vegatables if he actually wanted tosaying that omega level dont show current power level it just means unlimited potential skill>>raw powerrember when rachel summers tried a ting to emma frost
Omega level mutants are not always omega level, if you get me. Iceman so far has never actually reached omega level. And X-man (omega level, no skill) duppied professor x.

Omega level mutants are not always omega level, if you get me. Iceman so far has never actually reached omega level. And X-man (omega level, no skill) duppied professor x.
ice man is omega level he always has been but he hasnt reached his full potential yet there no limit to how powerfull he is goign to become n there never was or will bex man dupping prof x dont show that the prof is average level its just x man is stupidly powerfullhes just below that level but way above averagethe average muatant=gambit,shadowcat etc etcprof x is leagues above them