Official Arsenal summer transfers rumour thread

Guest Ryan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan
YOUAINTBUYINGNOONE
You're right we aren't buying no one.Us already buying Fabianski already proves your theory.BTW I think you meant anyone biggrin.gif You actually said the opposite of what you wanted to...

Arsenal striker Thierry Henry will finally put an end to his stay in London and join Barcelona for £15m, say club insiders (Various).With Arsene Wenger's future at Arsenal still uncertain, Tomas Rosicky could be the first big-name exit from the Emirates Stadium, with Atletico Madrid keen to sign him (Sunday People).Rosicky is a no, he has said he is staying and Henry again has said his staying.Former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein will be offered a role at Newcastle, should billionaire Mike Ashley's attempted takeover of the club prove successful (Sunday People).Think I heard Wenger was doing commentary for French tv last night and from my French he was very impressed. He was sick last night.

Anyone seen them rumors going around saying we will be getting Tevez.

"Gunners club of nest are in Buenos Aires for the week past to obtain papers of Tevez. $27 is the deal agreement to pay length of 3 years. Kia Joorabchian speaks 'Tevez no longer with United of Westham or with company MSI, sad day that Tevez is on different path but he desires club Gunners and A.Wenger. Gunners new 8 number is set to sign 60 english grands weekly contract when he returns to Europe Tuesday"
This was the translated version I found. Times when I've used sites to translate it comes up abit jumbly.$27million is around £13million.

Guest Ryan

Arsenal are close to signing Auxerre right-back Bakari Sagna for £6m. (The Sun) Why don't these people do their research?Both Eboue and Hoyte have signed long term deals in the last 6 months so why would we sign another right back?

Arsenal winger José Antonio Reyes will most likely return to his former club Sevilla, despite a number of offers from other clubs.Reyes made his name at Sevilla, scoring 22 goals in 86 games.His agent Jesus Rodriguez de Moya said: "It's clear that Sevilla is an excellent option, but I do not know what is going to happen."He has several offers from Spanish clubs and one from abroad, but it's clear that he would like to return to Sevilla."

Some funny rumors here.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is interested in Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse.El Mundo Deportivo says Wenger has been sounding out potential replacements for Thierry Henry and on his shortlist is Cisse, who spent this past season on-loan with Olympique Marseille.Wenger has asked Liverpool about a price for the France international.
Arsenal are planning a major bid for Saint-Etienne striker Bafe Gomis.Spurs chief Damien Comolli rates Gomis highly, however it's emerged today that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is ready to bid big to take the youngster away from Saint-Etienne.Gomis had a sensational second-half of last season after filling the void of Frederic Piquionne following his move to Monaco.
Three of the Premiership's biggest clubs are chasing Torino star Alessandro Rosina.The Scottish Daily Mail says Rangers are seeking talks with Torino for the attacking midfielder to help fans forget about the loss of Scott Brown to Celtic.However, should Toro indicate they're ready to sell, Gers will have to see off competition from Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool for Rosina.