Can you make some Tea and Coffee?

lol @ ASKING me to make you tea and coffee like im the youngest child in an african household

/

i observe the etiquette from place to place, but usually develop a system where i only offer one or two of my close buddies.

there was one girl who would ask everyone and be lumped with 6-7+ cups

use it as a chance to skive and go chat to her in the kitchen and give her a hand.  string it out to take 15mins of getting paid to do fuck all.  boss cant exactly complain if shes getting a cup made too (this was in a shit clock-watching you are 3mins late type of job)

• Downvote 1

never, take my own flask coz these man are fucking dirty. Good job we have disposable cups.

• Upvote 2

Nah no one asked me to make and I never asked. When I was at work I was bout my business, weren't tryna take the ting for Cheers.

lol I said to one your 'thats ut tea' he said 'yh I know but that Chelsea c*nt Sam made it. Look at it, he even put it in a Man U cup. I don't want it he probably stirred it with his c*ck. Chlamydia tea.'

too much politics.

If I'm going to the kitchen I ask people on my pod if they want something to drink, my pod has 8 heads so its a minor. But last month I lost a bet and had to make shit for 40 mutha fuckaz, that day was fucked. People would deliberately ask for green tea, peppermint tea, dark, light, smooth coffee, water, glasses of milk, hot chocolate..... I'd make 8 trips each time. I know they enjoyed it too coz of the bus boy jokes. Fuckers. Never again am I betting

Nah no one asked me to make and I never asked. When I was at work I was bout my business, weren't tryna take the ting for Cheers. lol I said to one your 'thats ut tea' he said 'yh I know but that Chelsea c*nt Sam made it. Look at it, he even put it in a Man U cup. I don't want it he probably stirred it with his c*ck. Chlamydia tea.' too much politics.

THE d*ck IN TEA BANT WAS FUCKED AT MY LAST PLACE, BARE THREATS

they did it, i have no doubts

Don't mind making it.

Don't like others making it for me.

I'm like that too, used to get the 'ocd' jokes thrown once in the while. Hate people touching my food or drink, been like that from young.

Tbh nobody in my department actually drinks tea, just the odd one or two. Would deliberately ask if anybody wants one before anyone offered just not to be rude.