Takeaways: What is your order?

Flex

i can't relate cuz i don't eat hog

but you do eat other pork just not hog?

nope no pork,pig,hoved animals

so you don't eat beef either?

or are you tryna quote from the Hebrew Bible? in which case you'd wanna say you only eat mammals that have both hooves and chew the cud (eat plant-based food)

Guest Chelsea Jack

i used to think barbeque base was DISCUSSTING

till i actually tried a METEOR PIZZA from dominoes

HO MY DIDDY

Sjsjsjs

D

F

Fjdjdjdjdjd

D

D

D

D

Djfjff

Fjdisj

Meateor>>>

had one last night

once you get used to it yeah, but if you've never had jamaican food, or rarely have it, its pretty amazing - or was when I was first introduced to it, I'm actually not sure if its just me getting used to it or the standards of these cooks going down

had curry goat for the first time last week, had to throw it away when no one was looking and go home to eat.

went carib takeaway, only thing worth gettin is a 2.50 meal stew chicken and rice (with peas) cos its not fatty and it saves me cooking myself for an ok price.

cant lie starting to like these turk restaurants, charcoal grill wood green did me nice. better than kervans, gotta try capitol in edmonton heard its the best of em all

Guest Chelsea Jack

once you get used to it yeah, but if you've never had jamaican food, or rarely have it, its pretty amazing - or was when I was first introduced to it, I'm actually not sure if its just me getting used to it or the standards of these cooks going down

think thats the case with a lot of cuisines

more you have, the more accustomed to em you become 

Guest Chelsea Jack

On a side note tho, i highly rate carib food, but patties are so overrated. When you try tell a carib that cornish pasties(proper ones not greggs trash) are better they get real mad.