How to Free Bet

Sub_Zero

Requirements:

You must be aged 18 or older and have a bank account.

You can start with as little as £35, and it is possible to make upwards of £1500 with just a small bit of effort!

How it works

When you sign up to a bookmaker to earn a free bet, they usually require you to place a bet of your own first. What we do is turn this into a risk free bet, by laying the same bet off elsewhere.

We use betting exchanges such as Betfair in order to ‘sell’ the bet on to a third party, ensuring that you will near enough break even no matter the outcome of the bet.

After breaking even on this first bet, we then get given the free bet. We use the same technique in order to lock in a profit, and then move on to the next bookmaker!

Example

Ladbrokes offer a £50 Free bet when you sign up with the promotional code FB50.

The offer states that if you place a bet of up to £50, they will match it with a free bet up to the same value! So if you place a £50 bet on sports, you will receive a £50 free bet to place too.

What we do first, is look for a market where we can find similar odds on both Ladbrokes and Betfair.

I looked at the following market:

ladbet1.png?w=960
Looking at the odds, for an Olhanense win, the odds are much higher at betfair than at ladbrokes, so we disregard this outcome. For an Sporting Lisbon win, the odds are quite close. Close enough to use.

What we do is place a bet of £50 on Sporting Lisbon to win at Ladbrokes at odds of 2.10.

We then lay a bet of £52.24 at befair at odds of 2.06 for Sporting Lisbon to win.

If Sporting Lisbon win, We make £55 profit at Ladbrokes, but have to give up £55.37 at Betfair.

If Sporting Lisbon lose or draw, We lose our £50 at Ladbrokes and gain £52.24 at Betfair. Betfair will take 5% commision which works out at £2.61, so we will receive £49.63 from Betfair. As you can see whatever the outcome, we end up with a 37p loss.

This is where the free bet comes in. Within 24 hours our Ladbrokes account will be credited with a £50 free bet, which we can use to guarantee a profit upwards of £40.

• Upvote 1

Have you tried this yourself? They are partners with some of the bookmakers, why :S I understand now how it works you either win or make a smaller loss.

I found out about it yesterday and I'm in the process of doing it now. Signed up to to Betfair, William Hill and Skybet and put two bets on which are guaranteed to make me £70. It took me about an hour.  I've decided I can't be arsed driving to the gym every day (and listening to sh*t music) so with the money I earn I'm going to create a gym in my garage.

lol the subzero explenation is boog but the link is aite

basically;

Coral Betting

Horse 1 - Bet to win 1.65 10quid -------winnings if win - 16.50 ----- So really a loss of 3.50
horse 2

horse 3

horse 4

Bet Exchange

Horse 1 - Bet to Lose 2.85   10 quid -----if horse doesnt come first winnings are 28.50 --------profit of 8.50

Horse 2

Horse 3

Horse 4

Yes it will work, still requires luck but makes your bet much safer

• Downvote 1

I also now clocked how to make it certy

Coral Betting

Horse 1 - Bet to win 1.65 10quid -------winnings if win - 16.50 ----- So really a loss of 3.50   Bet 15 quid on this side and you make 26.40 thats a profit of 1.40
horse 2

horse 3

horse 4

Bet Exchange

Horse 1 - Bet to Lose 2.85   10 quid -----if horse doesnt come first winnings are 28.50 --------profit of 8.50 still bet 10 here but if you win here then you only make 2.50

Horse 2

Horse 3

Horse 4

certy

Real life example here which is 100% guaranteed to make me money. Woodpecker you're close to what I'm talking about but you haven't got the 'certy' method.

Crystal Palace v Bolton 19/01/13 15:00

Ladbrokes. Place £50 on Under 2.5 Goals at odds of 2.2

Betfair. Place £60.53 on Over 2.5 Goals at odds of 1.86

You will lose 54p. You will gain a £50 free bet at Ladbrokes, and a £25 free bet at betfair if you signed up through the site in OP and haven't already had your free bet.

So you're £75 up in free bets which you can use the same method for again but with another game. Rinse, repeat and profit.

yer it works to get the free cash, basically, but you cant continually do this

got gassed for a hot sec

when you do a lay bet, or the opposite bet to lose. thats why you get banging odds, cos you become the house. if you lose you lose the same as if you would have won :o

ie: this is actually a life changing money idea if you have a bank roll of around 25 k to play with