Sign in to follow this  
Lot To Learn

Darren Bent

He is most likely to leave Charlton seeing as they have gone. I think his value is something like 15miliion even though they turned a 18 million bid from West ham down in January. There has been alot of rumours of him coming Liverpool buta) Do you think he is good enough to play for LFC?b ) Do you think he would get in to any of the other top 3 teams?c) Were do you think he will end up?

If Bellamy is good enough, so is he.
Players like Pennant , Crouch , Bellamy were players we could afford at the time if we had more money we would have signed better players but had to settle for them.Now we have investment we are being linked with players like Villa , Torres , Eto.Reason im asking is because I think we need players to take us to the next level and I dont see Bent as being one of them. But I would be happy if we signed Bent and one more World class striker.Plus I dont think Bellamy is good enough for Liverpool and im pretty sure he will be shipped off in the summer. But I think Pennant and Crouch can be good squad players.

By Liverpool standardsBent Should only be on the Bench. Like you said, they should be aiming much higher than that.

He will just be yet another over-priced English player.His good but that price tag is beyond a joke.

Guest roskie_07

He needs to leave Charlton if he wants an England career.

Darren Bent is good and would do good for a top 4 side I think.He needs mental coaching as well as coaching on his game but could develop soon enough into a really lethal striker.

He is most likely to leave Charlton seeing as they have gone. I think his value is something like 15miliion even though they turned a 18 million bid from West ham down in January. There has been alot of rumours of him coming Liverpool buta) Do you think he is good enough to play for LFC?b ) Do you think he would get in to any of the other top 3 teams?c) Were do you think he will end up?
a) Yeh, but he doesn't suit der style of playbiggrin.gif Probs Man U he'd do well derc) Tottenham or Everton

Never Everton.Spurs or Liverpool(but liverpool should be aiming higher)Everton will be mid-table next season.They haven't got the squad depth to handle europe. We played almost 20 more games than them this season but they still couldn't finish above us.

18 Goals in 36 apperences last year14 in 32 this yearThat ain't bad, that's top four form if you ask me. I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal if we couldn't get anyone else.

I dont like Defoe much, but you cant argue with him banging in 21 goals pretty much off the bench.If Bent came here, he would never do that.

I aint seen him play properly but you cant ignore his goal recordLiverpool need a striker 2 score goals in the league (they havent had 1 since Owen left) he has proved he can do that

I aint seen him play properly but you cant ignore his goal recordLiverpool need a striker 2 score goals in the league (they havent had 1 since Owen left) he has proved he can do that
Thank the Lord.Finally someone with sense.If Bent can get that many goals for a side where the service is from Matt Holland and co. what will he do if he gets proper service??Man will score RIDICULOUS amount of goals.Man can finish with both feet plus is REAL good in the air.What top 4 team dont like goals?Therefore he is good enough for any top 4 side.People comparing him with Bellamy need to follow Rugby or something serious.Supposed to be a rumour Fergie is interested still.

like most up n comming youts its coz he was playing for charlton n not 1 of the bigger clubs,its always been like dat

last season he scored 18 this season scored 13 he can certainly play for the top 6 clubs in the country