Darren Bent

Lot To Learn

He is most likely to leave Charlton seeing as they have gone. I think his value is something like 15miliion even though they turned a 18 million bid from West ham down in January. There has been alot of rumours of him coming Liverpool buta) Do you think he is good enough to play for LFC?b ) Do you think he would get in to any of the other top 3 teams?c) Were do you think he will end up?

If Bellamy is good enough, so is he.
Players like Pennant , Crouch , Bellamy were players we could afford at the time if we had more money we would have signed better players but had to settle for them.Now we have investment we are being linked with players like Villa , Torres , Eto.Reason im asking is because I think we need players to take us to the next level and I dont see Bent as being one of them. But I would be happy if we signed Bent and one more World class striker.Plus I dont think Bellamy is good enough for Liverpool and im pretty sure he will be shipped off in the summer. But I think Pennant and Crouch can be good squad players.

He works best as a lone front mancant see him doing that at any of the top 5 clubs

Darren Bent is good and would do good for a top 4 side I think.He needs mental coaching as well as coaching on his game but could develop soon enough into a really lethal striker.

He is most likely to leave Charlton seeing as they have gone. I think his value is something like 15miliion even though they turned a 18 million bid from West ham down in January. There has been alot of rumours of him coming Liverpool buta) Do you think he is good enough to play for LFC?b ) Do you think he would get in to any of the other top 3 teams?c) Were do you think he will end up?
a) Yeh, but he doesn't suit der style of playbiggrin.gif Probs Man U he'd do well derc) Tottenham or Everton

I aint seen him play properly but you cant ignore his goal recordLiverpool need a striker 2 score goals in the league (they havent had 1 since Owen left) he has proved he can do that
Thank the Lord.Finally someone with sense.If Bent can get that many goals for a side where the service is from Matt Holland and co. what will he do if he gets proper service??Man will score RIDICULOUS amount of goals.Man can finish with both feet plus is REAL good in the air.What top 4 team dont like goals?Therefore he is good enough for any top 4 side.People comparing him with Bellamy need to follow Rugby or something serious.Supposed to be a rumour Fergie is interested still.