Darren Bent

Lot To Learn

I hope he dont go Liverpool they might ruin himWhat you gota remember is since Benitez took over2005 Milan Baroš 112006 Steven Gerrard 102007 Dirk Kuyt 12Benitez asks too much of his strikers defensively and he plays in an extremely negative wayCisse (after inj), Sinama Pongolle, Morientes have hit the target reguarly this season away from Rafa. Bellamy, Kewell & Crouch all scored goals before they played under Rafa but their tallys in the league have dropped since he began to coach them...

Ordinarily I wouldn't mind him at Man Utd because the risk is low comparative to the money we will be paying. I think he would get a good goal haul for us and if he doesn't well we could do with another reserve striker so why not?However since we have already for some reason put money down on Torres for first option I pretty much want to see a return on that little investment.

hes a lone strikeronly chelsea play 1 upfront and hes not better then drogbahe would get 20 goals for evertoni can see him at sunderland