Pep Guardiola

Fighting Weight

You may just get to see it.

The person who gets the job after Fergie has the toughest job in football, especially if Fergie is still around in some way, (which he'll surely be, failing that he'll forever be in the media being asked about goings on) it could be a good idea to make the next incumbent a patsy, then replace him with a proper long term successor,

Only downside to the plan is if Moyes does well and forces the suits to keep him, which wouldn't be terrible for anyone.

Unluck Pep coulda proved yourself as a true great if you had come to England fella.

Rafa-Benitez-Inter.gif

Gone in the summer unfortunately.

We needed Pep to come in and get rid of all the dead wood like he did at Barca.

Guy took the easy route though.

He got rid of the deadwood because the board supported him

AVB wanted to get rid of the deadwood and the board got rid of him

Unluck Pep coulda proved yourself as a true great if you had come to England fella.

Rafa-Benitez-Inter.gif

Gone in the summer unfortunately.

We needed Pep to come in and get rid of all the dead wood like he did at Barca.

Guy took the easy route though.

He got rid of the deadwood because the board supported him

AVB wanted to get rid of the deadwood and the board got rid of him

I do know this mate.

At the time I was gassed and wanted AVB gone and the old guard to stay silly me cause what I'd do to have them man out and AVB back especially as we're signing players from his wish list.

Heard you man are still using AVB's team scout reports aswell :lol:

I'm really looking forward to the Bayern - Dortmund encounters.

Thing is, in my humble opinion, Dortmund already have the antidote to Tiki Taka in Klopps very flexible system.

They are as comfortable in possession as they are on the counter, neither a counter attacking team nor a possession one, a new-ish hybrid, very accurate passers and extremely vertical and fast, yet with the ability to slow things down and be patient when necessary.

And most importantly, they are every bit as aggressive as Barcelona when it comes to pressing the opposition. Dortmund are unique tactically. And Klopp constantly tries to evolve, similar to Pep in many respects. I think due to their directness and effectiveness on the break (unfortunately not always efficient enough) in addition to the aggressive pressing, they could be a handful even for the 'sterile domination' Barcelona side.

• Upvote 1

I'm really looking forward to the Bayern - Dortmund encounters.

Thing is, in my humble opinion, Dortmund already have the antidote to Tiki Taka in Klopps very flexible system.

They are as comfortable in possession as they are on the counter, neither a counter attacking team nor a possession one, a new-ish hybrid, very accurate passers and extremely vertical and fast, yet with the ability to slow things down and be patient when necessary.

And most importantly, they are every bit as aggressive as Barcelona when it comes to pressing the opposition. Dortmund are unique tactically. And Klopp constantly tries to evolve, similar to Pep in many respects. I think due to their directness and effectiveness on the break (unfortunately not always efficient enough) in addition to the aggressive pressing, they could be a handful even for the 'sterile domination' Barcelona side.

My thoughts exactly.

Ozil should be one of his first signings IMO

Özil -> Iniesta

Kroos -> Xavi

Schweinsteiger -> Busquets

Let Pep do what Löw fails to do, form them into a true powerhouse of midfield, to the benefit of Bayern and Germany. He'd truely blossom for a footballing team, under a coach with full appreciation of his style and quality.

Martinez to play the role of Mascherano, the midfielder in defence. Müller on the wing or probably as the false 9 even.