Why does everyone try to provoke Dinky/Doctor/Marcus/Mad Vybz/Somaliman

kerser

Some man are on here are weird and carry on this stuff when they are behind a safety of their computer. When in reality they are aagoraphobic losers in life.

for Chapps to carry on this shit for coming on two years just tells you how non exsistant his life is. So man actually needs it as a part of his life

Profit is just a follower

1246797_o.gif

Look profit who loves what. You are constantly begging a reaction. Like I said hope your first born has severe cerebral palsy and has to stay in a motorised wheel chair for life considering it will come from your genes that is very likely scenario.

Chaps do you even know what a nitty is? The day you actually do something with your life. You live through the Internet posting up videos of uk hip hop stars you idolise. You are on the road to no where. If you filter through all your post there is no substances of an actual being. So keep getting your lol's on here but stay losing in reality.

I want this guy to get it into his head I don't like him. It is not some playground joke ting. If I get the opportunity to ever meet him some damage is coming his way. He can try laugh it off as much as he wants.

Thing is I am not even that pissed off just fed up. If I was pissed off I would of asked iceberg or faze if I can have the e mail address he has linked to this site so I can use it to trace it back to a real name so I can find his actual address. I have not made such a request.

Guest chap44uns

Thing is I am not even that pissed off just fed up. If I was pissed off I would of asked iceberg or faze if I can have the e mail address he has linked to this site so I can use it to trace it back

to a real name so I can find his actual address. I have not made such a request.

Dfhlurwqdxccbjkyretcgjr

Ok.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1