Why does everyone try to provoke Dinky/Doctor/Marcus/Mad Vybz/Somaliman

kerser

Coming from the guy who pretends to be in a next country. Then tries to antagonize people through angry rants.  8-) Marvell could you please just get a malignant tumour and die. When you are diagnosed with cancer can you let us all know. So we can laugh and mock you.  

What I will give to john at least he can read. Other people who chat rubbish show how much of a sheltered life they have that they can not tell the difference between drugs.

Nah we know ur a coke head

But crack head seems to wind u up more and suits ur appearance

+

As much of a faggot venom is I doubt we would all laugh if he got cancer, u need to cut all this death wish shit out

Just shows u are a crack head.

Has your sister been raped yet

Look go suck your mum until she bleeds 

I will tell you now if you posted saying that your mother was dead I will laugh and say GOOD, so yes I do wish your mum and sister die pretty soon so I get the opportunity to say this to you 

Yes Cancer and rape are terrible things, but they are a reality of life

But why will someone try provoke me then complain when I react. What was the guy expecting me to be cool with that talk to me. I dont know him or his c*nt of a mum but if that is the attitude he wants to bring to me. I hope that bitch dies slow. He already passed crossed the line. Certain man are to comfortable to try chat anything to me on here when in the real world they are straight up p*ssy.