The Troll?

The Somalian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265343/BBC-faces-fresh-storm-episode-childrens-The-Tweenies-features-character-dressed-child-sex-abuser-Jimmy-Savile.html

BBC faces fresh storm after episode of children's show The Tweenies features character dressed as child sex abuser Jimmy Savile
  • Tweenies character appears on show dressed as Jimmy Savile
  • Hundreds took to Twitter to complain about the show following appearance
  • 'It's a total disgrace' says one parent who saw programme this morning

The BBC has come under fire after a character appeared to dress up as paedophile Jimmy Savile - on a children's show.

Max from smash-hit CBeebies programme Tweenies appeared in an episode aired this morning dressed in a blonde wig with gold necklaces, while presenting a Top Of The Pops-style programme.

Hundreds of angry parents complained on social networking sites this morning about the show, because the beloved children's character appeared to be dressed as the DJ.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

article-0-170C7E47000005DC-367_634x398.j

Angry parents have been left shocked after a costume version of Jimmy Savile appeared on the CBeebies show Tweenies

article-0-170C7E51000005DC-510_634x450.j

The character was presenting a Top Of The Pops-style show on the children's programme

Dad Mark Roberts, 42, was watching the show with his six-year-old daughter.

He said: 'I think it's completely out of order.

'It's not right for anyone to be dressed as that evil man, let alone a children's TV character.

'Max was my daughter's favourite character - I can't believe they dressed him up as Jimmy Savile.

'It was obvious who he was meant to be - he had the blonde hair, gold and even the dodgy laugh.

'It's a total disgrace.'

article-2265343-170C9089000005DC-43_634x

The episode featured characters performing songs, introduced by the character Max, who appeared to be dressed as Jimmy Savile

article-0-170C7E3E000005DC-63_634x382.jp

Hundreds of angry parents have taken to the internet to complain about the show after a repeat was aired today

The episode features the cast from the programme performing their favourite songs in a similar format to the legendary music show Top Of The Pops, with the older character Max playing the role of the presenter.

The programme even features a Tweenies chart countdown.

Service engineer Mr Roberts, from North Wales, made a complaint to OFCOM, but thinks the BBC should never have let the episode air.

article-2265343-15EF83FC000005DC-717_306

A report published last week by Scotland Yard and NSPCC said the DJ spent ¿every waking minute¿ thinking about abusing children

He said: 'I grew up with Savile, but it's sick that they aired that episode.

'The way the BBC has been making mistakes lately, you would think they would have some sort of quality control.

'They just seem to be forever failing to do things right.'

The episode, which was a repeat shown at 8:30am today, showed the beloved characters dressing up for a disco.

A report published this week by Scotland Yard and NSPCC said he DJ spent ‘every waking minute’ thinking about abusing children and used his celebrity status to that end. Eighteen girls and ten boys aged under ten were abused – the youngest being a boy of eight targeted at his school.

Allegations of sexual assault have been made by 450 individuals, aged up to 47, and some have yet to be interviewed.

The 214 confirmed offences included 34 rapes and stretch across 28 police force areas. The most recent was in 2009 but they date back as far as 1955.

Lawyers for the victims have already instigated compensation claims against the BBC, NHS and education authorities for failing to stop the serial predator. The payouts could run into millions of pounds.

Victims said it was shocking it had taken so long to expose the DJ’s predatory behaviour.
They said senior managers who missed opportunities to stop him should be named and shamed.

VIDEO  Complaints after 'Jimmy Savile' character appears on CBeebies 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265343/BBC-faces-fresh-storm-episode-childrens-The-Tweenies-features-character-dressed-child-sex-abuser-Jimmy-Savile.html#ixzz2IW4gRGfM 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:rofl:

such a fuck up

exactly had u in a rage 

mad feelings caught f*cked up your vybe nicely

:rofl:

8-) 

And this is an accomplishment in life for the weekend and serve what exact purpose to better your life?

Some loser talk

I have revised for my practical test (hence me using all them neoplasm terms)

I have networked with people in my field of interest made a few new contacts

Elevation mate 

Here is a copy of my new free instrumental E.P which was released yesterday

http://www.mediafire.com/?mc7zovkolvafzvd