See...THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

i_Break_Ankles

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...terrible crime but im against any form of death penalty.....who r we to judge wether a mans life should be taken for their evil actions..we become just like those who did the crime.....throwing even one stone at that man is wrong on so many levels

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...terrible crime but im against any form of death penalty.....who r we to judge wether a mans life should be taken for their evil actions..we become just like those who did the crime.....throwing even one stone at that man is wrong on so many levels
NAAAH kuzzWas the criminal thinking about that??He deserves whats coming to him.An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a limb for a limb and a LIFE FOR A LIFE!!

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
NAAAH kuzzWas the criminal thinking about that??He deserves whats coming to him.An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a limb for a limb and a LIFE FOR A LIFE!!
but he didnt kill her did he?so if he raped, then he shud be raped too

Guest asclepius

Im glad I will never be going to Nigeria. Imagine being wrongly accused of a crime, I should think their idea of a fair trial is completly different from an English one.

Im glad I will never be going to Nigeria. Imagine being wrongly accused of a crime, I should think their idea of a fair trial is completly different from an English one.
That only takes place in the northern regions, mainly populated with people of islamic faith, I doubt you would ever be subject to Sharia law. It is not the presiding body in Nigeria.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Well boy them girls are traumatized for the rest of their lives so he deserves it.
well then so would hebet he wouldnt do it again

as many victims of crime and pain inflicted on them will tell u revenge attacks does not ease their agony,all it does is breed more pain and anguish..look at palestine>isreal northern ireland and many other conflicts,,they chose to take the black and white attitude of a tooth for a toothwhere did it get them...more criminals and more victims of painthe victims became the criminals and the criminals became the victims an endless cycle of miserydoes the butcherin of another human being really be justifed by that persons actions because in the long run the people that dole out the 'justice' and 'throw that stone become the very same person they are condeming i oppose capital punishment on so many levels ..not so much for the pain suffered or the life lost more for the fact that if so called 'law abiding' people cant bring themselves to forgive on any level,,,then i really find it difficult to be part of this world

as many victims of crime and pain inflicted on them will tell u revenge attacks does not ease their agony,all it does is breed more pain and anguish..
This is what I say. But sharia law rules by religion.This is very different from the Arab Isreali conflict.If you live in a sharia state you are expected to abide by those laws, and paying the f*cking consequences should you commit a misdemeanor.