Woman with 8 foot wide hips

Vertigo

screenshot2013-01-25aq1rtp.png

This video again proves how tight jeans on women can be used to hide all those lumps and bumps

Considering how big she her ass looks 'ok' in the jeans, but once they're removed... 

NSFW

screenshot2013-01-25as9sek.pngscreenshot2013-01-25adhcyd.png

How can you be so gassed that you as a woman think that looks anything but foul.

screenshot2013-01-25aq1rtp.png

This video again proves how tight jeans on women can be used to hide all those lumps and bumps

Considering how big she her ass looks 'ok' in the jeans, but once they're removed... 

NSFW

screenshot2013-01-25as9sek.pngscreenshot2013-01-25adhcyd.png

How can you be so gassed that you as a woman think that looks anything but foul.

i can smell her from here

loool i feel sick

/

also lol @ the comments  

"Any man she fuking gotta have a Moose d*ck to hit that! Eww p*ssy smell like burnt rubber! "

"It looks like her whole bottom half is one big ass tumor..officially disgusted! That is just trifling! Yuck!"

"SHIT LOOK LIKE LUMPED CLAY WHAT DA FUCK"

"hope she got paid good so she can go see a plastic surgeon  ....All spots and different shades of color..... damn.... ass got to have a nasty smell.... "

"Why her ass look like it got hit with a asteroid?? Better question , Why is her ass giving me the sad face?"