swedish twins get hit on on m6, twice

2themax

Guest chap44uns

quick version

full version

yeah old video but im late..good watch, these girls are f'd...police dont realise they had stabbed one of their boyfriends the previous night, hence why the were so eager to escape.

MyLittleMyrkott 1 week ago

They didn't take drugs or something. They were like anybody else. Have you seen the documentary behind this? The story is much longer.

They were just ordinairy girls, living ordinairy lives. But the sisters lived a long time away from eachother. When they met again, that's when they started to act strange.

It's a very, very rare psycological syndrome. Two persons live their own separated lives, but when they meet, they in some strange way react on eachother and kind of... loose their senses.

dkEPI.gif

since when does posts on vip matter really? i come on here for a little banter and something to do when im not busy, this has no bearing on my real life activities. U only got 900 posts too..how can ui say anything to me? yeah i said i wouldnt reply to u but i had to clarify that, call me weak if u like, not on here for arguments im on here to chill out in the evenings after work and have a laugh when im at home.

Guest chap44uns

xMrBumBleBeex 3 weeks ago

the sheer determination of these women to get back to their kitchen is impressive

:lol:

/

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are Swedish twin sisters (born 1967) who came to national attention in the United Kingdom in May of 2008 after an apparent episode of folie à deux (or "shared psychosis"), an exceedingly rare psychiatric disorder in which delusional beliefs are transmitted from one individual to another, resulted in a series of bizarre incidents on the M6 motorway and the subsequent murder of Glenn Hollinshead of Fenton, Staffordshire. There was no evidence that drugs or alcohol were involved in the incidents on the M6 or the death of Hollinshead.[1][2][3]

The twins had been in Ireland before travelling to England and boarding a coach for London at Liverpool. Their odd behaviour after exiting the coach at a service station on the M6—including not allowing the bags they were clutching to be searched—caused the driver not to allow them back on the coach. The two were later seen on the central reservation of the M6. When Highways Agency Traffic Officers arrived to assist the women, they ran across the busy motorway. Shortly after police arrived the women again ran on to the motorway and were struck by oncoming vehicles, with Ursula suffering serious leg injuries and Sabina a head injury that left her unconscious for several minutes. When Sabina regained consciousness she refused medical aid and attacked a police officer, at which point she was arrested. Appearing calm, although a bit "odd", as she was processed by police in Stoke-on-Trent, she was therefore released from custody. Shortly afterward she was taken in by Hollinshead, whom she later stabbed to death in an apparently unprovoked attack. She was pursued by police and arrested after jumping from a bridge onto a busy motorway, and later pleaded guilty to manslaughter with diminished responsibility. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment and released on parole in 2011.[3] Her whereabouts are unknown.[ci

duppied a fed

QsDtx.gif

since when does posts on vip matter really? i come on here for a little banter and something to do when im not busy, this has no bearing on my real life activities. U only got 900 posts too..how can ui say anything to me? yeah i said i wouldnt reply to u but i had to clarify that, call me weak if u like, not on here for arguments im on here to chill out in the evenings after work and have a laugh when im at home.

hi tulse