Hleb determined to improve with scoring

Jay89

Winger Alexander Hleb has said that he is determined to improve on his scoring next season, as the Belarus international only scored three goals this season.Hleb acknowledges that a team like Arsenal expects its players to score from all angles, and in this respect Hleb hasn't delivered.He said: "It is a problem for me, and it was the same at Stuttgart."Often I get into shooting positions and then hear a team-mate calling for me to pass, maybe I need to be a bit more egotistical at times."It is something I have been working on."In training, the manager often gets me doing special exercise in which I am forced to finish the attack with a shot on goal."I think next season will be better."We are a very young team, but I would not say we are a team for the future - we are a team for now."We have got everything it takes to succeed."

He's gonna have some comp next season also, so he's gonna have to step up or step out. I want at least 8 assists & 7 goals from him.I was watching our 01/02 season review yesterday & relised how much our team has suffered since Bobby & Freddie fell off. We were so much quicker back then & our passing was intricate but much more direct, teams would get finished in the first 20mins.Pires 01/02 = C.Ronaldo

He's gonna have some comp next season also, so he's gonna have to step up or step out. I want at least 8 assists & 7 goals from him.I was watching our 01/02 season review yesterday & relised how much our team has suffered since Bobby & Freddie fell off. We were so much quicker back then & our passing was intricate but much more direct, teams would get finished in the first 20mins.Pires 01/02 = C.Ronaldo
true talks...

Hleb wont score more than 5 goals next season if that, his shooting is TERRIBLE! Unless he hits the box and gets tap ins then I cant see it, even then he dont have that predator instinct.I'd rather aim for him to get 15 assists next season and not make pointless fouls in a good set pieces area's for European teams....

Hleb wont score more than 5 goals next season if that, his shooting is TERRIBLE! Unless he hits the box and gets tap ins then I cant see it, even then he dont have that predator instinct.I'd rather aim for him to get 15 assists next season and not make pointless fouls in a good set pieces area's for European teams....
he can shoot at times. alot of times he'll pass when he cud shoot and scorelook at his goals vs reading and portoscored a good strike vs wba last seasonand anyway good shooting and finishing is 2 different things