Download sites

Rippy

Sorry I'm sure this has been asked many times now, but need a quick response so I can download several movies in the next two hours

Gonna buy an account for one, which one should I get? Whats the most used now/most reliable?

Never had a problem with finding RS links until this day

Thanks

If you can find a place that supplies Gamefront or Zippyshare links then you get sick speeds without the need of an account, jus que them up in Jdownloader and you're bless - Myrls.me has links on both, for latest TV shows and movies.

I wouldn't say get Alldebrid, its a bit flaky. At the moment its working well with Uploaded.net links - 1MBps+ speeds, cant vouch for others tho - I recall Rapidshare working well for a bit then getting under 100kbps speeds which is shoite.

If you wanna borrow my account for the weekend drop me a pm and you can test to see whether it suits you.

more risky + less dependable than hosted links

oh yeah, that's another advantage of Alldebrid, they have a torrent download feature so you can download a torrent to their server then download to your computer when its done, so none of the peers will ever see your IP + you don't have to leave your computer on for ages during a slow download