Louis Theroux

uknowhowiroll

7 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Really eye opening, never knew it hadn so much to do with control, or the lack of it in other parts of life.

never seen Louis so taken back either, especially with the girl who does 2000 star jumps a day.

He was pushing it with the Muslim girl tho innit. Stand up sit down i thought she was gna flip her lid

I think I knew about the control aspect but didnt recognise that they are deliberately punishing themselves i.e. the pain they feel they aren't jus lookin past it,. And the guilt

Its so hard to deal with as a family because u can't reason with a hungry person let alone mental illness

• Like 1

I'm laughing at the last paragraph but it's true can't imagine reasoning with a person who's hungry and mentally ill

Muslim girl was not rating the way Louis tried to take her for a d*ckhead

/ the woman that was sucking boiled sweets then putting them back in the cupboard was a mazza as well

Had no idea anorexia was that peak

yeah scientology one is about a year old

part of the last batch he did

i lived across from the main tokyo scientology branch for a bit n always people in there havin their sales pitch done

mad creepy vibe

one white souless dude in there sometimes staring back out at the kid

let em live i guess tho ey

/

saving these up for now, this batch

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

man like jerry.

nah his wife has mind raped the fuck out of him, moves like the psychiatrist mum from get out. Made him believe he’s also poly and in ideas like compersion, just so she can have cake and eat it.

Finessed man at  the neuron level.

U see when she sent man to go bed?

Omfg never seen anything like it

And i felt sorry for him till he started making them ultra creep suggestions at the end. I think he holds secrets which gave his wife confidence to do this rubbish. 

The other wife was speaking through almost gritted teeth the whole time despite her words. I agree that it's a slow divorce

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Grafter said:

And i felt sorry for him till he started making them ultra creep suggestions at the end. I think he holds secrets which gave his wife confidence to do this rubbish. 

The other wife was speaking through almost gritted teeth the whole time despite her words. I agree that it's a slow divorce

Did u watch it on Netflix

Its not on mine wth

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

Tvubininuiminiyvbyhyb

Hajsn

ybuni

jesu

man was  hanging around like  he was about to ask for spare change before she told him to cut ? 

it’s all mad, deffo agree it’s just a slow divorce.  See how mad Jerrys wife was getting when Louis almost cracked jerry’s mask at the end.. she has man under some real hypnosis.

• Upvote 1