Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

Numero001

KellyOsbourne_t_w220_h260.jpgShe would get it on some different scales.She's on This Morning now. Is it wrong that I am getting dirty thoughts in my head when watching such an innocent program?Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash thatmay be a bit embarassing?Ladies too

Think I give a f*ck. Another show, another lady that would get itColeen%20Nolan.JPGColleen Nolan! She's the reason why this show gets watched on muteYou man are going on like there isnt anyone slightly strange that you just wanna bang the brains out ofShare if ya bad

Think I give a f*ck. Another show, another lady that would get itColeen%20Nolan.JPGColleen Nolan! She's the reason why this show gets watched on muteYou man are going on like there isnt anyone slightly strange that you just wanna bang the brains out ofShare if ya bad
that jane mcdonald chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her

lmaoSorry pal she is finishedTake a long hard look at her
LMAO LMAO That made me crease.Her face is expired Numes, why? You're gonna have to work hard to gain breh's stripes back.Oh gosh KELLY OSBOURNE LMFAOOOOOOOOO
LMAOeaihgaeg;oihgthruipeuvf*ckin' ellSavant is a funny motherf*cker

Dont know if it would be a daytime flex or if I'd stay over till morning and I never said I wouldnt close my eyes and bang away. Nor did I say that I wouldnt draw for that Brown Paper Bag, but my gawd I'd bang it out and get some sloppy head.I remember guys saying they would mash bloody Supernanny

Dont know if it would be a daytime flex or if I'd stay over till morning and I never said I wouldnt close my eyes and bang away. Nor did I say that I wouldnt draw for that Brown Paper Bag, but my gawd I'd bang it out and get some sloppy head.I remember guys saying they would mash bloody Supernanny
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she looks like she benches 120

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she looks like she benches 120
LMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOO

thats all it would be with that coleen chickshes so out of date she probably has no nashers

that jane mcdonald chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her