Numero001

Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash that may be a bit lets say contraversial?Ladies too
Im all for mashing someone controversial, cnt think of a name right now. But that 2nd woman, llow it.

Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash that may be a bit lets say contraversial?Ladies too
Nigella LawsonNigella.jpgi would destroy alll about the gaff then have her cook me dinner
You would class that as contraversial? Really??I would standardly mash her and boast, shes sexy! I used to watch her sh*t cooking showserenawilliams_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpgserena-williams-picture-1.jpgSerena-Williams-10.jpgAnother one that I'm known for. That bottom is powerful

Nigella LawsonNigella.jpgi would destroy alll about the gaff then have her cook me dinner
You would class that as contraversial? Really??I would standardly mash her and boast, shes sexy! I used to watch her sh*t cooking showserenawilliams_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpgserena-williams-picture-1.jpgSerena-Williams-10.jpgAnother one that I'm known for. That bottom is powerful
Would duppy Serena. Give her a few aces.

not my usual type but when ever i see this bitch i stand to attentionHarveyNics028.jpgmaryln mansons bird....thats how you know he has crazy p's

KellyOsbourne_t_w220_h260.jpgShe would get it on some different scales.She's on This Morning now. Is it wrong that I am getting dirty thoughts in my head when watching such an innocent program?Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash thatmay be a bit embarassing?Ladies too
I said time ago id hit that aswell.Alot of you man would hit tings and never tell nobody, hell alot of you guys HAVE done this before lol

nigella011206_299x450.jpgwas saying this to my friend yesterday, that Nigella wud get it,watched her cookery show the other day, she looked insane thick in her silk dressing gown

KellyOsbourne_t_w220_h260.jpgShe would get it on some different scales.She's on This Morning now. Is it wrong that I am getting dirty thoughts in my head when watching such an innocent program?Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash thatmay be a bit embarassing?Ladies too
I said time ago id hit that aswell.Alot of you man would hit tings and never tell nobody, hell alot of you guys HAVE done this before lol
i said this too,but no1 was in favourbut she can look crazy sumtimes

Guest Radio Raheem

Why is everyone saying nigella like we all dont know she sexy

I dont understand how Nigella comes into this. She is a standard hot chick. I find it weird that you man class that as a hit-and-not-boast Whats wrong with her?And if thats you lot's chicks that you wouldnt hit, you man must be hitting Beyoncé's and Kim Kardashin's on a regsf*ck it, I'd keep it in the family, hell she can join insharon-osbourne-27781.jpg

People aren't getting this thread. Nigella is obviously sexy.Someone like200px-Fern_britton_tm.jpgIs controversial.I know she's packing weight but I bet she's a fiend.

I dont understand how Nigella comes into this. She is a standard hot chick. I find it weird that you man class that as a hit-and-not-boast Whats wrong with her?And if thats you lot's chicks that you wouldnt hit, you man must be hitting Beyoncé's and Kim Kardashin's on a regsf*ck it, I'd keep it in the family, hell she can join insharon-osbourne-27781.jpg
you want to have her dentures all over your piece blud?no homo....