Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

Guest PROFIT2
someone tell this fat f*ck to put a t shirt on ffsdid he jus get his tattoos finished or something?
its for the gay community famLMAO @ this -"EXCLUSIVE: 50 Cent will release video footage of 34 inmates that recieved "TICKET" by Corrections Officer Rick Ross...for those of you that are not aware of a "TICKET", a ticket is when a Corrections Officers brings you up on jail infractions! Is this how a real G moves? And he's always talking about G-unit being gay, but this dude was a correction officer!!!! He was strip searching men and have them squat and spread ass cheeks! That's some straight suspect sh*t!"lol @ comming forward as having squatted for rick ross"so now gays we good" anyone still feelin this guy is not serious!!!

The albums sounding like it can be a classic. I think he could get it right this time. Last had the potential to be a strong 4.5 stars with a few corrections here and there. This is sounding like a strong 4.5 so far.He knows how to pick bangers and knows which producers he works well with. I wonder if quality will prevail over scandal. Just imagine if Officer Ricky sells more than Fif'. That will put a big time spanner in the works.Gonna be very interestingThat Usual Suspects sounds f*ck*ng triumphant! Want the mp3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat Ericó
Im actually considering BUYING this albim. Ive never brought one in my life but everythng im hearing is FIIIRRRREEE.The mix cd was FIIIRRREEEE
Yea I was thinking about copping it aswell u knoI reckon hes at his peak now