__>>>Cramp

Admin.

In my leg piece

Your mega pissed when your driving home after a match.....and you can feel it about to ping. You know its coming, but cant do sh*t.Then you get it in your hammy and your f*cked. What the f*ck to do, cant put the clutch down as your leg is f*cked, all tryna strecth my leg and still stay on the road at the same time and sh*t.

Actually the worst is.....When youve slightly torn your calf muscle, out of footy for 3 weeks.In a swimming pool on hoiday (one of the best places for rehab of injury) and i get cramp in the muscle thta hasnt fully healed.OUCH.Couldnt do anything. tried swimming with one leg to the side, pure pain.The number of stories of got about getting cramp is a joke

Night cramps? Faaahkin' NIGHT cramps?They are what pregnant and elderly women get. They go away instantly if you stand up and apply pressure to the affected leg.

Guest G-dub

f*ckin hate cramp,sometimes get it near the end of a football match in my calfs,f*ckin kiiilllss!i memba i got cramp in the back of both of my thighs at the same time! wasnt good! lol

I remember getting cramp in my leg one time as soon as I woke up then started screaming in anguish resulting in my mum running into my room like I was getting attacked or something.When I get cramp, I get it fooking bad! biggrin.gif

i member wen i was snoozin nicely and all of a suddan got crap in my toesfastest ive ever woke up but just couldnt move my foot at all pain was too much cudnt sleep after that too scared didnt want the cramp to come back again