PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

To buy an #XboxOne Day One Edition w/ #FIFA14, get to #XboxOneSquare between now and 9pm and find the McLaren Say to one of our reps: “I’m here to buy an #XboxOne!”. You’ll get a wristband & be told when and where to go! EXCITING #XboxOneSquare

They've apparently got 101 boxes to sell but its most likely a midnight purchase thing. half tempted to go :shiftyninja:

To buy an #XboxOne Day One Edition w/ #FIFA14, get to #XboxOneSquare between now and 9pm and find the McLaren Say to one of our reps: “I’m here to buy an #XboxOne!”. You’ll get a wristband & be told when and where to go! EXCITING #XboxOneSquare

They've apparently got 101 boxes to sell but its most likely a midnight purchase thing. half tempted to go :shiftyninja:

Oh shiiiitt....

Hmmmmmmm........

Just came out of GAME in regent street, cod ghosts is £60 on XB1!!! Is this how much next-gen is gonna cost now?

its not even special addition FFS

were there queues?

Its freezing outside

It was quite crowded yeah. Is there anywhere else you can buy games before launch tonight? I know in america you could get games weeks before the PS4, but not sure if they're doing the same here.

allow it if they all average a cost of £60. Looks like itll be a long day trying to find one of these tomorrow. When will you up the pics of your white xbox rev?

60!!!! Ffs thought they where ment to be 50

need to make call to see if I can get some discounts

if Game and try and tell me to add 20 on top off trading it, i'll take the loss and buy the games online.

Dead Rising is £45 online ffs

No wonder GAME are in the deep trouble, unlucky.  Can't wait till they go down.  MS should of fucked them over with the traded games 

Just came out of GAME in regent street, cod ghosts is £60 on XB1!!! Is this how much next-gen is gonna cost now?

were there queues?

Its freezing outside

It was quite crowded yeah. Is there anywhere else you can buy games before launch tonight? I know in america you could get games weeks before the PS4, but not sure if they're doing the same here.

allow it if they all average a cost of £60. Looks like itll be a long day trying to find one of these tomorrow. When will you up the pics of your white xbox rev?

I will do tomorrow. We aren't supposed to post pics until launch even though loads of US heads have been posting it over their FB and Instagrams. *kanye shrug*

were there queues?

Its freezing outside

I will do tomorrow. We aren't supposed to post pics until launch even though loads of US heads have been posting it over their FB and Instagrams. *kanye shrug*

is xbl live yet

how much are they selling full games for download??

Xbox copped. got a free copy of Dead rising too. went to the launch event in Trocadero, was sick and had a lively atmosphere full of excitement and hype. Dont know about availability tomorrow, but im sure that there will still be GAME stores that have consoles, its not all pre-orders.

Decided to go with COD over BF4, but feel like im gonna regret it. Add me for FIFA,COD,NFS,KI and possibly BF4 if i dont like COD.

GT: Captain Ebekway

Sick pics Rev. the xbox in white is nice. Just outta curiosity, what job do you do?