PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Omd I didn't know you could plug ur lappy/PC into your xbox one and just stream. Thought it was only Sky/virgin hdmi

Yep this console >>>

How does this work?

plug your laptop/pc/skybox into the hdmi IN port at the back of the x1. Go to the TV App and whatever is plugged in will appear in the window. which you can full screen.

I knew of the pass through feature but didnt know it accepted devices other than sky/virgin boxes

Finally played PS4 over the weekend. In general my reaction to these next generation consoles is "Meh". How spoiled am I that next generation graphics don't even impress me.

Started playing Far Cry 3 over the weekend and I'm hooked. With that, Skyrim, Batman Origins, Saints Row 4, Ghosts and loads of other things I still need to play I can't see me needing a new console for a while

Yea just lack of games. Been enjoying the end of the PS3 life cycle due to the games that have been dropping and the graphics were already pretty superb on Beyond etc. Absolutely love the speed of the PS4 though, how quick it is loading things up and switching between Apps. Far superior to PS3. Graphics are still a big improvement but wait until Naughty Dog and Quantic Dreams start dropping their games on it. Wish Rockstar would come with a new Red Dead as well.

So far am only really dealing with Resogun. Marvel Lego Demo was pretty good lol. Briefly tried that War Thunder but crashed the plane and got off it.

Rumours that PC Game Outlast are coming on PS+ for February on PS4.