PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Some one invite me to the xbox preview program please.

GT - Duke Togo Vip2

swere i sent you it before

will do it when i get home if i remember lol

Not me.

I was in from the start, but forgot now I'm out i thinnk.

invite sent 

I want ins.

GT: Mr Jeffah 

Loooool this game is addictive

u stole a couple of my goals u know

yeh had to in that game you stole mine and missed! If you scored it would've been calm. My internets playing up though there was loads of times I would just go halfway across the screen an not be able to do anything about it lol

• 2 weeks later...

So since the release I have bought and ended up selling 2 PS4's and 3 Xbox Ones. I now have a PS3.

Thinking of settling with a PS4 now for good, anybody seen any deals? Ive just looked for some, and there is nothing good atm. Looking for a bundle with games and/or PS plus.

Cheers

:lmao:

./

Do you still do the stat thing for EA?

Yeah I still do that! They are sending me out Fifa 16 for free in the next few weeks on PS4 so this is kinda swaying my decision.

Nice

Any vacancies?

There usually is, but they contacted me via the Bury FC forum I use. They just advertised it on there. I don't think they have a jobs site or anything.

So since the release I have bought and ended up selling 2 PS4's and 3 Xbox Ones. I now have a PS3.

Thinking of settling with a PS4 now for good, anybody seen any deals? Ive just looked for some, and there is nothing good atm. Looking for a bundle with games and/or PS plus.

Cheers

Simply games had a few good deals a couple weeks back on both PS4&XB

• 2 weeks later...

Been everywhere in town today for a ps4. Tried to avoid buying pre-owned 1's as I want the latest model. CEX sell a pre owned PS4 on its own for £287. Ended up buying a brand new one from Smyths toy store for £299.99 with MGS included, plus it is the latest model.

I swear the prices have gone up? I didn't pay this much for my last ps4.

1TB version?

No 500gb.

By new model, I mean that the 500gb PS4 has changed, its quieter and more economic, plus has some different hardware components replacing the sometimes faulty ones. Like the normal 500gb has like a glossy side? The new one is matte black all over, plus the eject and power buttons are actual buttons rather than sensors.

Having to send my xbone control pad back to MS.

shit randomly "detects" up movement on the left analogue stick when its static.

They are chiefing me though as they wont replace my plug n play pad which is doin the same as it wasn't inside the main xbox box even though it was all brought as a bundle at the same time.

1TB version?

No 500gb.

By new model, I mean that the 500gb PS4 has changed, its quieter and more economic, plus has some different hardware components replacing the sometimes faulty ones. Like the normal 500gb has like a glossy side? The new one is matte black all over, plus the eject and power buttons are actual buttons rather than sensors.

Thanks for this info..yeah i noticed most of them pre owned ps4's with the glossy side is scratched up.

trying to cop a ps4 in the next couple of weeks and so many staff are clueless about this new hardware revision

fuck sake - i dont want to be buying one and finding out its the old model.

Anyone know if the new revised version comes in white too?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013BOERFU/?tag=ga014-21

• Upvote 1