PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

I had that issue with it turning on and ejecting the disc itself. I noticed it was usually after I accidentally knocked it and figured out was it is. There is a screw in the left hand side that controls the auto eject. Apparently they ain't all that tight so any slight knocking on movement could make the PS4 do that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumour going around that GTAVI is gonna be unveiled on Wednesday. I thought it seemed too early but it has been a few years since GTAV now, no Red Dead still?

If these rumors about Eva Mendez being it's lead character are true I'm gonna be disappointed. Them dudes who love having their custom characters as a female will probably love it though.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/53742/gta-6-rumored-unveiled-sep-7-features-eva-mendez/index.html

Is there a fast start up on PS4?  It takes ages to load up and i even checked on google and i can't seem to find it.

When i turn my xbox on, it loads in 10 sec and the game is exactly where i left it, no load  times. My PS4 starts like it's a cold boot, so shit.

All i've played is my PS4 this year with my Xbox collecting dust but the Xbox interface is far superior imo

Can put it in rest mode which starts it slightly quicker but no way as fast as the Xbox. 

I updated my hard drive which speeds it up too but even with that and in rest mode it's still no way near as fast as the Xbox. 

I've heard the Xbox drains near enough the same amount as power as if its on when it's in that standby mode. 

Think they released it too early and doesn't even have certain features (can only watch 4k content on netflix and youtube pmsl) 

Scorpio will blow it away and probably the first time MS have ever had an advantage regarding power and performance. 

Was not needed this year at all

I dunno..... It sounds like the end. Microsoft are saying themselves that they are looking to reach a future without console generations and go down the upgrading/updating route with the Scorpio. They are never really gonna be up to date either when it comes to power. PC is always gonna be ahead and that's because guys are going out paying the same price just for a Graphics card as we do for our Consoles. 

For us, we think the future is without console generations; we think that the ability to build a library, a community, to be able to iterate with the hardware -- we're making a pretty big bet on that with Project Scorpio. We're basically saying, 'This isn't a new generation; everything you have continues forward and it works.' We think of this as a family of devices.

def end times in that case

you can almost guarantee that none of these console companies will do what steam did

take a look at the xbox store, everything is overpriced

I just wanted to buy the old 360 witcher game a couple days ago and they're saying £25 :/ 

20 hours ago, Ephren Taylor said:

I'm not excited atorrrrrrrrr

My PS4 is a glorified Netflix / Amazon Prime player at the moment

I'll keep an eye on the developments of this but for now.... my energy for console gaming has been severely depleted

You copping that COD4 Remaster Supez?