PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Want to jump on this but dont think I can put the time into getting good at fighting games, especially after the shit show thats SFV. 

That new DBZ fighting game though...Made by the people who make Guilty Gear, 3v3 and plays like mahvel. Looks hype AF

I normally hate anime fighters but DBZ has a special nostalgic place in my heart so I'll definitely give this a try when it drops. Beta this summer. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, macz said:

gran turismo pushed back again 8-) end of september now, swear it was suppose to come out november last year

FFS, was one of the main reasons I came back to PS. and this still isn't officially a GT 7!!!

Meanwhile, the Forza Motorsport series just keeps getting better and better.

Project Cars 2, is rumoring to be another blow to the GT series

Until Dawn is one of my favourite games on PS4

Proper surprised me how good it was

OOne of the few I bothered to finish in one setting

On 2017-6-28 at 6:12 PM, Zizouz said:

Until Dawn is one of my favourite games on PS4

Proper surprised me how good it was

OOne of the few I bothered to finish in one setting

So I finished this game early morning.

Everyone survived except Ashley and Mike (Who should have but I got too excited at the end and thought he would run out with me before I switched the light on)

It was OK. Years ago I said this game looked like a B list horror movie when I saw Chris Smoove playing it. First half of the game I still maintained that thought. But halfway through game got ALOT better. Doing a second play through now to grab stuff I missed and try and make em all survive.

• Upvote 1

Yeah felt like your average horror film from the 90s but the little little decisions and mistakes costing lives made the game what it is for me

Was always on edge - especially as a 5'2 chick in just a towel :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Yeah felt like your average horror film from the 90s but the little little decisions and mistakes costing lives made the game what it is for me

Was always on edge - especially as a 5'2 chick in just a towel :lol:

Lol especially because of the events that occurred for her to just be in her towel... While she is absolutely oblivious in the bath lolsmh.