PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

25 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Swear their is only one ending isn't there regarding Ironwrath?

I'm not sure you know I feel like the ending I got, with certain other choices I woulda got a different ending. Could be wrong though.

37 minutes ago, Creed Diskenth said:

YOOOO

Hit me on PSN and let me know what ending you got.

Gared stayed up north the protect the grove

Rodrick nearly dead after killing Gryff

Ryon Saved. Mum dead in the war. Mira headtopped.

11 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

I'm not sure you know I feel like the ending I got, with certain other choices I woulda got a different ending. Could be wrong though.

I googled it, you can't change the result. Ironwrath falls regardless, you can only do minor changes like helping man marry that girl etc, although I chose for him to die at the end.

50 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Reveal hidden contents

I googled it, you can't change the result. Ironwrath falls regardless, you can only do minor changes like helping man marry that girl etc, although I chose for him to die at the end.

Spoiler

I played the last episode twice

1st time I got my head cut off(the chick)

Second time I snakes the boy and got his head cut off :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wtf Sony. Extortionate.

Anyway I been playing Paladins seeing as it is free on PS. Having a lot of fun I thought hey Hi-Rez also made Smite, its free. Let's try it.

Why the fuck did I just play one match for just under an hour. Shit drainede mentally lolol. Just gave me step daughter the pad and Netflix after and said I'm done for now. Washing up and cooking to prepare lool. Anyone else play either of em?

1 hour ago, Simply D said:

I remember the days that was sony mans trump card

"Least we dont have to pay to game online"

look at you now motherfuckers!!!

LMAO, from PS2 days when you had to get that awkward network adapter. at least I got Twisted Metal Black with it for free though

Luckily PS4 has good single player games so i can cancel my subscription fee and just play them.  

Joke thing is people have been asking for years for Sony to allow them to change names, they rise prices instead with no reason whatsoever.  Whilst it's only £10 it's a 25% rise, kinda mad.  There's been a backlash so lets see what they offer.

Isn't PSN name changes coming. Read there was a big update on the way including that and public wishlists.

Those free days of online were good, must admit I never considered the benefit of some of the games you get on these PS and XBOX subscriptions, when you get shit like Rocket League, Until Dawn, Game of Thrones and Just Cause dropping on it, becomes good value. Even more so for the people who love them indie games.