EATING MEAT

Mr. Martinez

Who doesn't?

Why?

Anyone on the fringes of becoming vegetarian? Want to reduce the amount of meat you consume?

I'm still trying to make up my mind but I'm definitely leaning towards a meat-free diet.

Not even because I feel sorry for the animals but mostly for my own personal health.

I've recently been introduced to an amazing person who is 70+ years of age and is more alive than me or anyone I know tbh.

Doesn't look a day over 40 and puts all of this down to their diet.

It's inspired me for sure.

Thoughts?

People bulk-up on meat free diets.

There's some well respected body-builders who are pescetarian.

You man mock but I think I'm going to treat this as I do smoking.

Completely cut out the meat, and literally spend 3 bills on the nicest steak once a year or something

chicken breast

salmon fish

tuna

steak & steak mince

Most healthiest meats out there

Dunno why you wanna go vegetarian

No thanks since im a gym guy.

Meat free diet you know, you might aswell invest in a tiara, princess outfit  and high heels before you proceed to prance around your house with your plate of lettuce and green beans.

there are a few vegan bodybuilders around still.

couldnt do it personally, i did for a year when i was a teeneager due to an illness but hated it. There is nothing wrong with eating chicken and turkey, no or very low fat, high in protein and full of vitamin b.

People bulk-up on meat free diets.

There's some well respected body-builders who are pescetarian.

You man mock but I think I'm going to treat this as I do smoking.

Completely cut out the meat, and literally spend 3 bills on the nicest steak once a year or something

that will mess you up, if your body isn't used to processing the food it will struggle and you'll probably get ill

I think people can go too far with certain diets, everything in moderation.. if its gonna be a lifetime thing.

Every few years theres a new epidemic and every should eat more/less of X, your best to find out what works for YOU and what portions of the food groups works best for your body and health. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1