EATING MEAT

Mr. Martinez

beef >>> chicken

Congrats Kurious... Hope birth is a pleasent expereince for you.

KayGee hit the nail on the head.. to much processed foods.  People just don't have a clue what they are eating to be honest unless they grow & cook their own foods.  Fresh is always better.

Personally I rarely have Beef or Lamb, Its mostly Chicken, Fish & some Shelfish.  I love my veg Broccoli & Spinach are my personal favs and love Tomatoe & Spinached based Curries.

I dont know how anybody can work in these slaughter houses.  Ive watched a flew clips and what gets me the most is the animals left to bleed out hung upside down ALIVE horrific.

Processed food just fucks up your whole cellular function.The more you eat processed food the more it becomes not just a food but a stimulant and it plays tricks with your gut and head. You will really notice this when you eat a high fruit and vegetable diet. 

Mate after this topic:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/76430-yak-louis-from-skinny-to-muscular/

i don't think anyone should take your dietary advice.

• Upvote 1

Processed food just fucks up your whole cellular function.The more you eat processed food the more it becomes not just a food but a stimulant and it plays tricks with your gut and head. You will really notice this when you eat a high fruit and vegetable diet. 

Mate after this topic:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/76430-yak-louis-from-skinny-to-muscular/

i don't think anyone should take your dietary advice.

Eating clean is the best advice you can give anyone who is addicted to eating themselves to death. Its either fear based or not and only your mind can dictate that.

And why would someone exercise a body high in cholesterol? oh right its all about what you look like right and fuck all on the health symptoms in the long run? Once people learn to go beyond the mind and have a deeper connection with what we actually eat we would be a much happier planet.

Havent ate ''meat'' accept for Fish for 80odd days.

@Martinez you can do it. educate yourself and its mind over matter.

i had a friend telling me to reduce the meat that i eat, i would always reply, ''im black dont be stupid/ i love my oxtail too much/ im Jamaican/ thats why you cant keep your man, cos your serving him some marga dishes of your tofu crap''

I year later after we lost and regain contact im telling her that ive cut the meat out.

Food digests quicker, feel more energetic, and more importantly, personally i dont feel like im soo much of a slave to my tastebuds and emotions.

I stopped drinking Milk and replaced it with Almond milk, Soya Milk, Rice Milk, Coconut Milk (not the milk we use for cooking).

Stopped eating cheese, yogurt, and all of the other dairy products that you would find in your average fridge.

Ive got a  3.5 year old son, i hardly give him any junk food now, strictly fish (which he absolutely loves) and veg and fruit. a little sweets now and again.
I just dont trust the majority of the shit they put into most foods.

Ive said all this be4 so apologies if it feels like im just repeating myself.

I even want to phase out the fish, and go for spells where i fast. ie do a whole week no animal products at all, 1 week nothing cooked at all, 1 week only natural juices and water.

@Mr Martinez have you seen a doc called Knives over forkes/Forks over knives

I also watched a doc about sugar, sucrose etc i need to cut down my processed sugars.

Food wise if its white it aint right - white sugar, white flour - white bread

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

Havent ate ''meat'' accept for Fish for 80odd days.

@Martinez you can do it. educate yourself and its mind over matter.

i had a friend telling me to reduce the meat that i eat, i would always reply, ''im black dont be stupid/ i love my oxtail too much/ im Jamaican/ thats why you cant keep your man, cos your serving him some marga dishes of your tofu crap''

I year later after we lost and regain contact im telling her that ive cut the meat out.

Food digests quicker, feel more energetic, and more importantly, personally i dont feel like im soo much of a slave to my tastebuds and emotions.

I stopped drinking Milk and replaced it with Almond milk, Soya Milk, Rice Milk, Coconut Milk (not the milk we use for cooking).

Stopped eating cheese, yogurt, and all of the other dairy products that you would find in your average fridge.

Ive got a  3.5 year old son, i hardly give him any junk food now, strictly fish (which he absolutely loves) and veg and fruit. a little sweets now and again.

I just dont trust the majority of the sh*t they put into most foods.

Ive said all this be4 so apologies if it feels like im just repeating myself.

I even want to phase out the fish, and go for spells where i fast. ie do a whole week no animal products at all, 1 week nothing cooked at all, 1 week only natural juices and water.

@Mr Martinez have you seen a doc called Knives over forkes/Forks over knives

I also watched a doc about sugar, sucrose etc i need to cut down my processed sugars.

Food wise if its white it aint right - white sugar, white flour - white bread

Keep getting stomach pains and indigestion problems but doctor can't see any issues and my immune systems at times is poor even though I eat relatively healthy

Going to try cut out dairy, never tried almond or soy milk before though, not looking forward to trying it at all, need to sort of my portions though, just have no energy, feel like a zombie at times with all these big meals sitting inside me