EATING MEAT

Mr. Martinez

What does a real serious situation entail?

Lack of healthy carbohydrates like starch, fruit and veg shortages.

But the thought of putting a dead animal in my G.I tract which destroying myself slowly. Erghh. 

I dont want to stink every day eating a high protein diet, was not designed for man at all.

Man has lost it

Guys that are cutting red meat out 100% make me laugh.

Its good you're doing that and stuff but don't tell me its unatural, that's an opinion not fact.

/

I need to jump on veggie week again, that, aloe vera, vitamins and bitters from Gh has me feeling tip top.

Well its not natural for humans to live in cold climates so i understand why people constantly think they have to eat meat all the time.

I would if i didnt know how to control stress. But then that can go under emotional eating.

Being veggie isnt easy to transition. When you cut stimulants from your body it exposes its true self, which is a reality.

Guys that are cutting red meat out 100% make me laugh.

Its good you're doing that and stuff but don't tell me its unatural, that's an opinion not fact.

/

I need to jump on veggie week again, that, aloe vera, vitamins and bitters from Gh has me feeling tip top.

When you cut stimulants from your body it exposes its true self, which is a reality.

What you mean?

Meat, stimulates the adrenal glands. But why get epinephrine from an animal when your adrenal glands can naturally produce it themselves? Makes you feel big and strong. Thats it. Then your kidneys have to deal with the constant acid load from these foods. Then long term eating meat will stop the adrenal glands naturally producing epinephrine then thats when you start getting the stress and other diseases along the road then become a coffee addict.

Mame you'll be fine with Almond milk, I hate cow's milk, avoid it at all costs.

Just had it for the first time with weatabix

Wasn't what I would call nice, but I would get used to it I reckon

Normally would have stomach pains by now after drinking dairy milk, feel alot lighter and energetic rather than sluggish

Hopefully I can keep it up