That fluoride only in the west mids statement is false also

Where u gettin ur almond milk from in the uk

Mrs bought a carton today it was half price at like 1.50

Ps unless u live in the west mids u ain't got added fluoride in ur tap water

Most super markets stock Almond Milk now between £1-£1.70

What info u goin off

Where's fluoride added then?

in about 1 or 2 weeks i would have gone 1 whole year with no meat.

i miss it at times for the flavour, ie oxtail, lamb jerk chicken etc, but really and truely in the grand scheme of things i dont miss it at all.

It has forced me to broaden my eating horizons.

only time ive slipped is when i ate chips about 3 times in one week about 2 weeks ago.

i make a lot of smoothies too, more time when i go supermarket my basket is 85% fruit and veg.

i buy suppliments too>

Spirulina, Moringa, Maca Powder, all go in my smoothies

i fling in all kinds of fruits and veg. ive got a blender and a juicer which i use all the time.

Always making juices too, carrot juice, celery mixed with carrots, etc etc, i just experiment.

i only have dilute drink in my flat for when guests come round so i can offer them

In summer i used Manuka honey to cure my hayfever, it fricken worked. Im a guy who dont like normal honey, it just dont taste nice. i was recommended Manuka honey, they have different strengths i bought +12 i think, some small jar for about £10. would take 1 big spoon a day and a little spoon at night. 1 week later, no hayfever symptoms, i kid you not. That honey taste sweet to me, not like the cheap honey.

the most difficult thing is when you dont prepare your food. fast food is big business. everywhere you look, so when youre out and about and temptation kicks in, maybe you havent bought lunch with you ect, its easy to give in, hence me nyammign chips a few times.

drinks wise, no more fizzy, i drink nuff coconut water, tropic sun version (no added ANYTHING)

SNACKS - unsalted cashew nuts, unsalted pistacios the way my son asks for nuts rather than sweets when we go corner shop makes me smile.

dont get me wrong i still eat alot of sweets etc, but all in good time, im phasing them out.

And family have been quite accomodating too, i go my aunts and she will cook me veg option (she just loves cooking anyway).

• Upvote 1

Very inspiring post gunner

What benefits have you noticed?

Physical ones? Mental ones? Maybe even emotional ones?

Really interested to know

Now I have stopped drinking milk, I think Pork is next, and going to have 1 fish day a week, 1 veg day a week, 5 meat, 

If that goes well after a month, 4 meat days etc

Keep going down

I love fruit and veg as it it, wouldnt be hard for me at all to eat more

Very inspiring post gunner

What benefits have you noticed?

Physical ones? Mental ones? Maybe even emotional ones?

Really interested to know

Now I have stopped drinking milk, I think Pork is next, and going to have 1 fish day a week, 1 veg day a week, 5 meat, 

If that goes well after a month, 4 meat days etc

Keep going down

I love fruit and veg as it it, wouldnt be hard for me at all to eat more

It can be hard to get a realistic picture of the balance or the relative good/bad things are doing to yuo, as i find that in western culture our outlook isnt very holistic. very fragmented.

Ie as ive been going through my journneys im learning to try and deal with my body as a whole, and that everything is interlinked and codependant on each other. mind, body, soul

For example, you may find that you start doing so and so, eg, drink alot more water and expect your skin to become clearer, but not realise that your heavy consumption of cheese is stopping your skin clearing up. so its more about the whole outlook. so i work on everything together rather than in fragments. cos without understanding or having some degree of understanding of how your body works, you might not realise why you dont see the effects or desired outcomes in one area/aspect of your life/body because you dont know whats affecting it from somewhere else. This helps me inparticular with self diagonosis on a simplistic level, cos more often than not i know when im run down, or whats wrong with me, and what has caused it simply but becoming more in tine with myself and actually listening to myself.

so by

Eating better and

getting adequate sleep and

adequate exercise

and thinking/feeling better about myself and my understanding about my position in life/the world.

But to answer your direct question

Physical: I was skinny before and im still skinny. so whilst others may loose weight as you naturally think you would, i havent or at least i dont think i have. For a period of time my skin was clearer, but that regualtes depending on other stresses, eating other stuff etc. Go shit more often, much more often, like daily sometimes. i think thats because food isnt stored up cloggin up your insides, as when you eat more natural foods, it digests quicker thus allowing any wastes to pass out quicker. More energy.

i have a more-ish appetite. if i buy sweets, once i open them, i have to eat the whole packet, im cubbage like that. craven. im not really a saver in that aspect with food. same with my smoothies. ill make a whole blender full and drink all of it within the 30mins. i mean the whole blender. doing that in the morning for breakfasts is mad. an average smoothie for me is a whole pineapple, 2 or 3 bananas, half a bag of spinach leaves, and maybe 1 or two smaller fruits. Imagine eating a whole pineapple normally.

Mental: this is affected by other stresses or to whatdegree i let other things stress me, but in general, im a very laid back person, if u ask anyone who knows me. i havent assesed to what degree my food or this new lifestyle impacts this, or if its just a continuation of how i was b4.

Emotional: feel very good about tings in general, but as a result, especially when u think you are doing something thats good, you generally feel good. i try to keep balanced in life as a whole. dont let my highs get too high or my lows get too low and i get a good medium. thats not to say that im some middle ground boring monotone person, very far from it. but in general, my foundation is very well grounded.

Its weird as my mother recently found h out she has the big C and even b4 she found out my lifestyle in terms of food has rubbed off on her, even moreso now that shes dealing with this.

• Upvote 3

Where u gettin ur almond milk from in the uk

Mrs bought a carton today it was half price at like 1.50

Ps unless u live in the west mids u ain't got added fluoride in ur tap water

Most super markets stock Almond Milk now between £1-£1.70

What info u goin off

Where's fluoride added then?

http://www.wmaf.org.uk/userfiles/FLUORIDATED%20POST%20CODE%20AREAS%20OF%20THE%20UK%20v4.pdf

The part of the north east i live is bad, the water tastes like pure chemicals I wouldn't dare drink it these days.

I can't drink tap water in London it's absolutely disgusting so I drink bottled water highland spring.

I've been vegan for a while now

I use hemp milk, Oatley milk.

I also invested in a vitamix blender GUNNER if you don't have I highly recommend I made my own almond milk, cashew butter ice creams, juices, soups you name it it's amazing.

My son much like your child tends to choose the healthy option over sweets etc, I'm very proud of this also.

Beware it roasted nuts as they use milk powder and cream in them

S I've taken to making my own pepper cashew nuts I use ncoconut oil.

Did some wicked buffalo style wings using cauliflower and courgettes and buffalo sauce.

Or smoked tofu with spinach dairy free smoked cheese and oatly cream with cumin style potatoe and peas.

• Upvote 1