hobbies....n keeping fit.....

Kim

so if ur girl was to take up kickboxing what would u do/say????

i want to start going, polish girl who is in love wid me wants to go too so i gt a partner....plus did it before in past and it reALLY does help u in fights.....

so yeah watch out malikas about and kurious watch wen urve coughed ur baby out ur bucket pum im coming for u  

• Downvote 5

last time i went to a mix gym the males gym faced ours and there was a glass screen down the middle no joke this black guy sat doing weights in his shorts an u could see his ting every now an again he must have known me and my freind were watching him an i swear he was doing it even more cus he knew we fancied him... my friend gt pregnant frm goin there so she had to stop i was going everyday when i wasnt working

• Downvote 1

I've been trying out lots of different activities over the last year

I most enjoyed fishing n clay shooting

Fishing is definitely something I'm going to be doing lots of in the summer. Also might be able to tag along on some hunting trips which I'm looking forward to.

So yes I want to learn how to stalk deer at the same time as turning into a non-meat eater. bite me!

Other hobbies are editing video/animation

Also turning my main hobby into my main job as we speak. Web Development.

Carlos you been on the web development ting for yonks, send me some of your work in pms.

I made my first website before I could speak English mate

that's how long ago I first started

it's been put down and picked up again many times since then though.

My portfolio is coming along, will post it up when it's done in the next few months.

Most of the work I've done since I began to focus on this properly over the last 6 months hasn't been 'my work' so to speak, but rather projects I have worked on.

What happened to your site? I remember last time I checked it out sometime last year, thinking it was looking decent.

Hobbies are gym and learning Portuguese. Don't have time for anything else. Got like a three year membership to Lynda and wanted to learn graphic design and Wed programming but literally don't have time. Also wanted to start jiu jitsu but once again, just don't have enough time free to do it.