Best signing so far this season

kerser

Best signing  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

I'm not Rsonist who said Lupoli and Benjani was better than Adebayor, then hero worshipped him once he joined Tottenham on loan, ironically he's slowly beginning to hate him again tho now...

Hero worshipped?

Behave mate you reaching now

Nah I'm not gona lie you went from singing his mum washes elephants etc etc

to idolising him. think everyone noticed this lol 

I'm not Rsonist who said Lupoli and Benjani was better than Adebayor, then hero worshipped him once he joined Tottenham on loan, ironically he's slowly beginning to hate him again tho now...

Hero worshipped?

Nah I'm not gona lie you went from singing his mum washes elephants etc etc

to idolising him. think everyone noticed this lol

Them failed backtracks there

• Downvote 1

Hero worshipped?

Lupoli>>>>>>>>>>Aliadiere>>>>>>>>>>Baptista>>>>>>>>>>>Adebayor

c7ac8c432822303cd0244e6c8a452297.jpg

Why do you hate him? All he does is play for your rivals. How can you hate him for that? I can understand Eboue, Pires or other players of this kind who have reason to be disliked with the things they've done during matches but all Sheyi has done is score goals.

Adebayor..........Adebayooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr.....his dad washes elephants and his mum is a whore!*repeat x 3*

Joins Tottenham on loan...

Adebayor you fuckin hero. What a guy!!!!

Adebayor>>>Arsenal

At least you coming full cycle now...

Adebayor is a useless c*nt

• Upvote 6

Considering that comment was made at a time when Rooney was playing some of his best football alongside CR7 and Tevez and a few months away from collecting Prem and CL medals meanwhile RVP getting into double figures for appearances and goals in a season was an achievement that deserved a medal it was a fair statement at the time.

Fair response tbh

Lol, Agony hates Arsenal, he's not impartial at all. Your all acting like thats the only comment like that I could have found. I'm sure if I search Keane, he'll be saying he was better than Vieira.

Its also not fair, as it was said with such assurance. If your saying that, your suggesting the notion of it ever happening is too crazy, granted van Persie struggled with fitness, but why do you think I use to mock anelka for his Kevin Doyle/RvP comment, as its not about numbers its about what he's doing on the pitch when he does get out there, and if your seeing that then you'd know, you should have never been talking that talk ever.

:lmao:

Got time to be searching back 5 years for a quote.

@ 5:40am as well. Probably didn't even wipe the sleep out of his eyes and have breakfast before he made the post

Considering that comment was made at a time when Rooney was playing some of his best football alongside CR7 and Tevez and a few months away from collecting Prem and CL medals meanwhile RVP getting into double figures for appearances and goals in a season was an achievement that deserved a medal it was a fair statement at the time.

:rofl:

Di backtrack

Why not, read the thread. Agony was saying it as Arsenal fans was arguing this in 08!

If Man Utd fans are arguing why Pogba wasn't getting played ahead of senior first-teamers for what he was doing in yute games, which had most on here wondering WTF he ain't proven, but cearly its cos you was seeing what we are all now seeing at Juve, lol. Why is it so hard to believe?

You know your actually confirming my point, RVP is the best striker in the division, Wenger showed everyone his days as a #10 where no more, he can do everything but he's most effective scoring, Where is the sense in playing the guy who is the top striker in the league, the top scorer in the league, not in the most offensive role? Messi scores more than David Villa, so David Villa had to fall back, not the other way round.

The point was telling me how many goals them man have scored last season to this, is insignificant just like Walcott's.

Oh really....

Well in the past, present and futureRooney>>>Van Persie

:rofl:

This is why I can't with certain man...

Rooney is going through bad form but he is a better player than RVP

As for RVP being better this season or last his all round performances haven't been great in either to be honest. I keep saying this but he's not a true CF, the Euro's showed that. This is understandable though condsidering he only made the transition a few years ago

Luis is a magician, the only player I can say I've enjoyed watching more is Dinho - that's not to say I think those two are the best players I've watched.

Half the time he's on the ball I'm just laughing at the shit he does, he makes the game look fun.

Luis is a magician, the only player I can say I've enjoyed watching more is Dinho - that's not to say I think those two are the best players I've watched.

Half the time he's on the ball I'm just laughing at the shit he does, he makes the game look fun.

Wow that's a massive statement

He is fucking class though