Oliver Giroud

mark_INIESTA_davies

Welbeck replaced Giroud cos he broke his leg, and can play wings/with Giroud on his return.

We wouldn't have signed a striker if Walcott and Giroud was fit August 31st.

And if we had they would of had to be certified better than Giroud, especially if they could only play centrally.

Giroud > __________

Will never get the respect he deserves. Our fans have usually made their mind up before a player  kicks a ball for us  based on his timing of his arrival and reputation. He was slated based on the fact he was replacing RVP and to be honest he was coming an unpopular team from france

We are ok up front. I will give akpom some game time.

Giroud has better link up play

Van Persie the superior finisher

I wasn't lying
You was.
You seen Van Persie play since 2012?

Awful first touch

No vision

He was actually being branded as World Class because of his goals in The PL alone

:|

Yeah. His first touch is not awful at all. RvP way more intelligent than Giroud.

Dunno what Man Utd done to him, but he superior to Giroud.

Tbh other than being left footed and playing for Arsenal, they ain't similar at all as players.

I like to give players three seasons, if they display signs...

But jury is still out on him. Like I said if it was a loan, I don't think he'd be staying, and the club would be more aggressive with getting Walcott signed up and more minutes...

He has 8 goals ffs, you said 20, I said probably 17-19, but at least he should get 15 and tbh I dont see him getting to 15 now either...

Giroud has 17, and he missed the half the season.

Santi has 8 too, granted he takes pens, Ramsey has 8 and he stays pulling his hammy.

If Walcott can get on pitch he'll outscore him and he only has 3. Hell even Podolski has 3, which should show how easy it is to score goals playing for Arsenal.

Welbeck should not still be in single goal figures.