The Vip2 Awards

Davicious X

What happened to the love? Wasn't this meant to be about awards for the users you love, a lighthearted summary of your opinion of the people you spend hours talking digitally to?

Look at what this has descended into. You all make me sick and if I see any of you i'm banging you up and coarsing you to the ground.

• Upvote 1

What happened to the love? Wasn't this meant to be about awards for the users you love, a lighthearted summary of your opinion of the people you spend hours talking digitally to?

Look at what this has descended into. You all make me sick and if I see any of you i'm banging you up and coarsing you to the ground.

:lol:  just like the BET awards

It feels like there are never legit 'new' members, just the trolls coming back or updating their 6th username. I don't think 'new' people will understand though..

Yh but how is anyone new really gonna find this place?

Doubt many people show their friends irl this site

Not really the sort of thing u just come across on the net and if u did like u said they won't understand.

It feels like there are never legit 'new' members, just the trolls coming back or updating their 6th username. I don't think 'new' people will understand though..

Yh but how is anyone new really gonna find this place?

Doubt many people show their friends irl this site

Not really the sort of thing u just come across on the net and if u did like u said they won't understand.

I show my mates vip

They get it