you know youve wrapped it when..

Frank White

Ok this is a different kinda wrap, because it had already been wrapped, but I had to wrap it again real quick

-

Used to link this girl, she lived near me. Would msg her asking if I can come round to which she would say yes or no depending on whether her man was there or not. Anyway it was always the same story - we lay down watching a film hugging then maybe a bit of lipsing. Then I would start rub up the bress and narn and she would always say the same thing lol 'I ain't sleeping with you because I got a man but you can carry on doing this '. But it was already a wrap from when she let me finger it and kiss up her neck

from wen u said yes to a guy to come over when u had a man shes failed

from when u are hugging on the sofa and then lipsing her and then scrubsing her AND THEN FINGERING HER she has failed

only thing left is to insert your semen in her

• 1 month later...

She asks "whats ur majotity heritage?" Dropped Caribbean...she says "ah thats good...can u speak patios??"

Took out my phone, entered 07 n handed it over...caaaaalm...she try n give me a funny look for a hot sec, but she soon took it from my hand n completed the sequence.

Swear I have more success the less I say...im a sarcastic c*nt n I apparently cant control it so if convo goes on for too long I end up insulting the hoes

• Upvote 3

She asks "whats ur majotity heritage?" Dropped Caribbean...she says "ah thats good...can u speak patios??"

Took out my phone, entered 07 n handed it over...caaaaalm...she try n give me a funny look for a hot sec, but she soon took it from my hand n completed the sequence.

Swear I have more success the less I say...im a sarcastic c*nt n I apparently cant control it so if convo goes on for too long I end up insulting the hoes

Was he girl white?

Can't imagine a girl that had any black in her saying that.

Was he girl white?

Clearly the case mate....my precious snowflake

Was he girl white?

Clearly the case mate....my precious snowflake

Ahhh ok makes sense now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...