Week 26 - 12/13 - Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

lol come off it toney, every time he got the ball he troubled Madrid

Why is carrick such bitch made for these kinda games. They just bypass him

typical dumb Tottenham Hotspur fan

doesn't understand the game at this level

the last time Spurs were at this level they were spanked 4-0 in the Bernabeu and you have the cheek to even mention Carrick lol

Good stuff from Fergie, cb's and cm's were superb, welbeck worked hard and rvp held it up well

open at this stage, I expect Madrid to score at OT

• Upvote 1

I've never spoken to the majority of players I have pointed out still, if I see potential I rate simple.

I've said on here long time ago I rated Brandy above Welbeck because he had that spark, the livewireness about him, heard he quit football and Fergie rang him in the summer and got him back with Walsall, props to Fergie for that still, didn't have to.

If you point out players in lower leagues it's essentially the same as pointing out players in U-14's, there is so much shit that can happen to stop them getting to the top, don't mean the potential weren't there though.

He is a good footballer, does the right things well, holds it up, passes well and keeps it moving when needs be.

He just doesn't excite me, I like players who can take players on, leave 2 or 3 for dead, create something on their jays, never seen him do that still.

Add to the fact he isn't really clinical and he just looks like a decent squad player to me.

Woulda preferred Pogba got the chances he got tbh.

He's an intellegent footballler still