Week 26 - 12/13 - Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

He's got a bit of imagination about him also, there's some trickery / skill there

That backheel assist against Spurs for example

I did lol @ your step over comment thoe, there was no way he was getting past Varane with that mancunian bs

lol

Ykno I remember watching Brazilian football on C5 probably bout 10 years ago now.

Sao Paulo were playing when Kaka was still there, he had a chance exactly like Welbecks to run at the defender.

Difference is Kaka stopped and started the defender then smashed it top roofs calm, I said "FUCK", next thing he was at Milan.

• Upvote 1

Man Utd getting humbled. All the British are lol.

F8A30992-506C-40F0-AF6D-05974EA53815-164

Did I miss your winner?

Or where you outplayed them?

Your keeper was your MOTM.

Humbled is what passes for a draw in an away game against one of the biggest teams in the world with the 2nd best player in the world with who everyone calls the greatest manager

:/

Welbeck was MOM

De Gea was a close 2nd

Followed by Di Maria

Man Utd getting humbled. All the British are lol.

F8A30992-506C-40F0-AF6D-05974EA53815-164

Did I miss your winner?

Or where you outplayed them?

Your keeper was your MOTM.

Humbled is what passes for a draw in an away game against one of the biggest teams in the world with the 2nd best player in the world with who everyone calls the greatest manager

:/

Welbeck was MOM

De Gea was a close 2nd

Followed by Di Maria

It was a pretty stale game tbh, De Gea was man of the match and it wasn't even close.

Van Persie did ok with what he was given, don't think he had a terrible game at all, thought he did more than Benzema tbf.

Welbeck was industrious and got his goal albeit shocking defending, Rooney was ghost.

They were never getting humbled by a Mourinho's team but Arsenal on the other hand against Bayern if ruthless :rofl:

In score no, I said that, before the game, as both managers respect each other too much.

But in terms of posession Man Utd got humbled. Even the managers admitted it. Mourinho with his Ferdinand and Evans never stepped into our half comment, and Ferguson with his they played a lot on our box it was not healthy comment.

Oh and the fact tha De Gea was MOTM. Dunno where these Man Utd fans are going with Welbeck playing better than De Gea, lmao. Deluded cunts.

They were never getting humbled by a Mourinho's team but Arsenal on the other hand against Bayern if ruthless :rofl:

In score no, I said that, before the game, as both managers respect each other too much.

But in terms of posession Man Utd got humbled. Even the managers admitted it. Mourinho with his Ferdinand and Evans never stepped into our half comment, and Ferguson with his they played a lot on our box it was not healthy comment.

Oh and the fact tha De Gea was MOTM. Dunno where these Man Utd fans are going with Welbeck playing better than De Gea, lmao. Deluded cunts.

Possession ?

It was truly awful to watch Real in possession

The build play was a myth

Ozil is so lucky that Kaka is horrible

The only way Real can humble Man Utd is on the counter attack

Mourinho and his team of athletes

Tbh De Gea played against a team that played to his strengths, he's built to flourish in La Liga.

Won't take away from last night, but his shot stopping has never been in doubt.

Comments like this are jarring. They played to his strengths?

What Does this even mean?

That they had shots on goal?

As appose to lumping crosses in all day and hoping he dropped them to one of their strikers?

Tbh De Gea played against a team that played to his strengths, he's built to flourish in La Liga.

Won't take away from last night, but his shot stopping has never been in doubt.

Comments like this are jarring. They played to his strengths?

What Does this even mean?

That they had shots on goal?

As appose to lumping crosses in all day and hoping he dropped them to one of their strikers?

It means he has very good reflexes, but lacks concentration, aerial skills and a command of his box

Facing a team that will pepper the goal with shots all evening will make him look good, because he will have lots of oppertunities to showcase his strengths (reflexes) similarly to why a lot of keepers look good playing for smaller clubs who are constantly under pressure because it means even if they make mistakes, they get to make at least 3 or 4 saves for the camera each match

He did also come and make 3 howler-esque attempts at taking balls out of the air, twice under no challenge at all

So it's understandable

I said to my boy before the match I bet he would be MOTM for the above reasons

• Upvote 2