Sign in to follow this  
Guest G-dub

Paedophiles

Guest G-dub

dont be silly!this topic is serious, like cancer!im going to the pub sat to watch the fa cup final!then off up town! biggrin.gif

I might go for a country ramble.Do a spot of clothes shopping, with my weekly weekend allowance.Eat out perhaps.Do some knitting.

Guest Seriouss

Are they really paedos?Actually I can just imagine them fighting over a little boy "To me.... to you... to me"

im going to do a f*cking 14 hour shift while missing the FA Cup final. the game i would have most wanted to watch this season. all because im trying to get a new job / career. f*ckeries.

wey (big up the quick reply) I'm going to London this sat for a school reunion pissup!

I don't even know what's in store for me this weekend.Makes it worse i'm trying to 'save' cos i would have gone straight to o street

gonna go do sum shoppin with my last 200£ then gonna stay in and play old ps2 rpgs due to brokeness biggrin.giflol @ the way it says member under every 1s name :D d*ckhead!!!

^That sounds like my kind of weekend but my mums started calling me a 'wastegyal' for staying in biggrin.gif